Sign in to follow this  
Carabou

Help please! Suisse 2002 Fantastic scenery

Hi Folks,One of my most favorite scenery packages is Suisse 2002 which does a wonderful job of showing Switzerland at it's beautiful best....I've used this scenery package for a long time and never get tired of it's detail at airports and it's interesting terrain.Recently I had to uninstall Fs2002 and then reinstall it. Now I'm having problem with Suisse 2002 and it's driving me nuts.When I try to go to most of the Suisse 2002 airports I get an error message "Scenery library object not found. etc...". In most cases I get multiple errors of that type for the same airport. I'm not a scenery guru at all - What is a "scenery library object"? Does it refer to textures, .bgls or what? I carefully checked my installation and I think I've done it exactly as the instructions indicate. Yes, novalib1.bgl and trees_0.bgl are in /scenery and I've loaded all of the Nova, Nova gold, Airport 26, Trees ver 3 and Vod textures to the proper folders. I then downloaded all of those texture files from the internet again just in case I had a corrupt file. Still doesn't work. I don't have any other similiar problem with the numerious other 3rd party addons I use.I searched the forum and couldn't find any posting about a similiar problem.PLease help as I feel lost without my Suisse 2002. If you haven't tried it yet, let me suggest you do so. Lots of fun. I know this sounds crazy, but if Suisse 2002 doesn't work in the new FS2004, I'll keep FS2002 on (with FS2004 also) so I can still fly in Switzerland.Thanks in advance for your help,HowardPIII, 1 gig, 512 mb ram, Asylum GeForce 4 Ti4200 64mb

HI All,I don't know why, but after posting my original message I tried the scenery again and of course it still didn't work. So I tried to think of any other possibility and the only thing I came up with was FS Scenery Enhancer (another excellant add on, btw). That's the answer! Here's what happened: As I said in my other post I had reinstalled FS2002. But, I also had to reinstall FS Scenery Enhancer and I probably installed an older version which didn't have some newer library objects. I temporarily removed some FSSE .scn files for the affected airports and that was the answer.To make a long story short - Suisse 2002 works well on my computer!Howard