Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

feel there citation x - fsx

fsx sp2 windows 7 64My citation installs but nothing on the dash is clickabledoes anyone have any thoughts.I worked in my last install, ( vista 64 ) , nothing is working nowpkofman@rogers.competer

Just a guess. Try loading 2D panel... Just cycle your views with the "A" key.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

no none of that worked. nothing is clickable on the citation x when running under windows 7, it is not working and crashes the sim everytimepeter

Interesting that none of this worked, I still cant use this aircraft. The plane shows up and graphics seem ok, but the dash is completely non-responsive and unusable.One thing to point out is that i recently upgraded to a clean windows 7 install. The plane worked perfectly in vista 64.I tried reaching wilco support but that seems to be as difficult as using the product!!!!!!!!!!!Pete

fsx sp2 windows 7 64My citation installs but nothing on the dash is clickabledoes anyone have any thoughts.I worked in my last install, ( vista 64 ) , nothing is working nowpkofman@rogers.competer
I don't have this product so I am just guessing. Is this product for FSX or FS9?If it's for FS9 you need to add a path for the Aircraft directory into the FSX.CFG file.It seems like the gauges are not being found, or didn't install, or possibly a licensing problem.Use an editor and open up the panel.cfg file (after backing it up) and see what the paths are for the gauges, then see if the gauges are where they are supposed to be.

I don't have this product so I am just guessing. Is this product for FSX or FS9?If it's for FS9 you need to add a path for the Aircraft directory into the FSX.CFG file.It seems like the gauges are not being found, or didn't install, or possibly a licensing problem.Use an editor and open up the panel.cfg file (after backing it up) and see what the paths are for the gauges, then see if the gauges are where they are supposed to be.
thanks for this,I will check but I dont think that is the issue. I can see all of the gauges, they are all in the proper place.The product is an fsx product and it is properly lic'd.What would stop the functionality of a switch. There seems to be something missing in w7 that is inhibiting the functionality of the panel bitmap. Is it a VB run issuePeter

So Ive reinstalled this product a bunch of times, For some stupid reason the dash is not clickable in fsx. I see everything. but nothing works when i click itI now realize that i have the same problem with another wilco product, the 737pic has the same issue , except after a while it will crash fsx.Does anyone know what programming issue might cause windows 7 to not recognize the switches a clikableThe be very clear, I see everything not nothing works when I try to use a switch with the mouse.Is this a VB 2005 or later run issue, Which version should i be using with w7 64Thanks , very frustratedPeter

I had the same problem. No displays and nothing clickable. ( I found this on another site ) My problem had to do with FSCopilot. I had to edit the dll.xml file, which is in the same folder as your fsx.cfg file. You have to move the FSCopilot entry to the bottom. You can use notepad to edit it. Make sure you backup the file before you mess with it. If your not comforable with it, probably best you not do it. You can make more problems than you have now. I'm still getting random lock ups, but one problem at a time!

I had the same problem. No displays and nothing clickable. ( I found this on another site ) My problem had to do with FSCopilot. I had to edit the dll.xml file, which is in the same folder as your fsx.cfg file. You have to move the FSCopilot entry to the bottom. You can use notepad to edit it. Make sure you backup the file before you mess with it. If your not comforable with it, probably best you not do it. You can make more problems than you have now. I'm still getting random lock ups, but one problem at a time!
thanks.. but i dont have fscopilotHowever, can you check what the entry for fsx citation looks like in your dll.xml file. I dont have any entry in that file. I still cant get fsx ciatation to install.Thank youPeter

Here is how it is listed in mine.<Launch.Addon> <Name>FeelThere CitationX Helper</Name> <Disabled>False</Disabled> <Path>FeelThere\CitationX\CitationXH.dll</Path> </Launch.Addon>It was the last entry until I moved the FSCopilot to the end. Which in turn fixed my problem.

Guest JFiska

Hello! I reopen this thread in the hope of that somebody has got more experience the last year. I have the same problem as thread starter with Wilco's 737 on my Vista 64. Everything seems to be okay, graphically, it's the functionality of the aircraft. I can use my yoke and keyboard to adjust thrust and flaps for example. The issue is the not-working cockpit buttons. Nothing responds when clicking on it. APU, autopilot, lights... Nothing works. I can activate the lights by clicking 'L', and the lights physically fire up, but you can't know that from the inside of the cockpit, because the buttons won't react. It has been just fine earlier but at some particular point this happened. I don't know if I've done anything to cause it.I'd really appreciate if somebody would like to help me.Thanks a lot :)

I think the best help one can get was this post.

peter:support forum for feelThere developed aircraft -http://forum.iemit.com--
Your predecessor avoided going or searching there, but maybe you want to take a look. As you saw, this post even came from one feelthere dev, so why hold back clicking it? :(

Guest JFiska
I think the best help one can get was this post. Your predecessor avoided going or searching there, but maybe you want to take a look. As you saw, this post even came from one feelthere dev, so why hold back clicking it? :(
I tried so, but this message appeared:There has been a serious error loading the forum. No futher information is available.Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

I've just clicked and the forum did load fine. Maybe it's a temporary thing from your side (ISP or something).Sadly, the thread starter suddenly went silent, so this thread here doesn't really have an outcome. Maybe things get better over at Feelthere's, that's why I repeated the dev's suggestion.