Sign in to follow this  
Guest Karl1

Clouds and Ving Views

Guest Karl1

I have been spending lot of time to check if there is anything to my problem. I hope I can find here.Problem: When I fly through thick clouds wing view is visible. Visibility does not drop to hide the wings in clouds. If any one have solution please help me.Karl

I have ever seen that in fs9, as stated above i dont think it is possibe.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest Karl1

Thanks to flyinpilot212121 and JSkorna for taking their time to reply. Which FS has this feature? Karl

This isn't even possible in FSX... Aerosoft may put this feature into their sim, I would go over there and request it. Not trying to be funny here but this is one of those limitations I don't see getting addressed anytime soon. First off on most flights it's brief when one is unable to see the wings when flying through clouds second in the cockpit depending on what your flying you can't see the wings anyway. In a GA Cessna you see some portion of the wing no matter what you do or fly through (even at night). With all the issues many of us still would like to see addressed in some future version of a GA simulator I'm not sure this one is on the top of anyone's list especially those of us that fly mainly in the cockpit...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2