Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

can't buy extended download service.

I went over to the site and tried to purchase the extended download service but I couldn't.I mean I picked my EDS (747-400x)and clicked checkout and it told me the cart was empty.Am I missing something ?ThanksVic Nucera

I am not sure if this work but if you login with the account you purchased the PMDG with might help... Just hit checkout and see if pops up.Taylor Oldham

I am not sure if this work but if you login with the account you purchased the PMDG with might help... Just hit checkout and see if pops up.Taylor Oldham
I did that of course.No joy :-(

I did that of course.No joy :-(
Hey Vic, I don't have much time to search as I'm on my way home, but this was recently discussed and I think the solution was reverse,,, place your items in the cart and then log in.This wasn't discussed to long ago so sure you can find the solution using search if this doesn't help.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hey Vic, I don't have much time to search as I'm on my way home, but this was recently discussed and I think the solution was reverse,,, place your items in the cart and then log in.This wasn't discussed to long ago so sure you can find the solution using search if this doesn't help.
Hi,I just tried but it didn't work.I'll search the forums again.Thanks Vic Nucera

I am not sure how to fix this but you could try clearing your cookies and see it works or if you have another browser then try a different one.Taylor

Hello AllI'm trying to download the J41 with much the same issue. The cart has it in there when I log in, but empties when I try to checkout. Tried logging out, then adding to cart and checking out. Same drama. Cleared cookies, no joy. So Vic, you're not alone!I found a couple of other threads on this issue (search "*checkout*"), so it's not uncommon.RegardsMike Dryden

Hello AllI'm trying to download the J41 with much the same issue. The cart has it in there when I log in, but empties when I try to checkout. Tried logging out, then adding to cart and checking out. Same drama. Cleared cookies, no joy. So Vic, you're not alone!I found a couple of other threads on this issue (search "*checkout*"), so it's not uncommon.RegardsMike Dryden
Let's hope somebody from support turns up.This thing has been going on for a week at least :(Vic

Success! Even a passable circuit. So have another go Vic. I went to the site after an overnight sutdown of the PC, added to cart and checked out. It asked me to log in, then went from there.Good luck!Mike

Success! Even a passable circuit. So have another go Vic. I went to the site after an overnight sutdown of the PC, added to cart and checked out. It asked me to log in, then went from there.Good luck!Mike
Off I go. Will report back!
Off I go. Will report back!
Nix,nada,zilch. No go. I tried with both ie and firefox.

Off I go. Will report back!Nix,nada,zilch. No go. I tried with both ie and firefox.
Edit: I tried now and the order went thru just fine. pheeewww :-)Let's hope they activate the link now soon. :( Vic Nucera