Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Angle of Attack MD-11 Training Series Route poll

Nice to see Chris hasn't forgot about that DVD set, I anxiously await it's release.My votes in, you get a nice looking livery to once you post.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Yes, looking forward to those trainings DVDs (even if it

Has anyone installed the livery yet? I did and I got it to work but the wings, there are sections of black. Are they doing this just to get us interested then we get the full think when we buy the plane?Taylor Oldham

Has anyone installed the livery yet? I did and I got it to work but the wings, there are sections of black. Are they doing this just to get us interested then we get the full think when we buy the plane?Taylor Oldham
Strange, He didn't include a PMDG_MD11_Decal.dds. And it looks like the fallback directories that the texture.cfg points to doesn't have one to fallback to. Those areas are black because they need the Alpha Channel from it is all. Copy one from another of your liveries and toss it into your texture.AOAF folder and it will work fine. It looks like Chris may have rushed, he even has some .psd's in the folder. Perhaps as a bonus for people?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Cheers - votes cast and Chris will have at least one sale when it is released. Just as well have the whole set lolIt does take a long time for AOA to do them I admit but it's also a hell of a lot of work too.John Ellison

Cheers - votes cast and Chris will have at least one sale when it is released. Just as well have the whole set lolIt does take a long time for AOA to do them I admit but it's also a hell of a lot of work too.John Ellison
I agree, I often watch the 767 dvd as does my ten yr old son (who is becoming an avid simmer though on FS2004 due to my old hardware which I gave him!)I have yet to watch the 747 even though I bought it on day of release. By the time the MD11 disk comes out there could well be the 737NG and 777 aircraft out which could take peoples attention away from the dvd as some people could be too busy with the new aircraft.Graham