Sign in to follow this  
earthdog

metricFS v1 [Open BETA]

Hi All and Happy new Year!For the past couple of months i have been working on an application for FS2004. I incorporated some things that i wanted to be able to do when i am flying. Other than that i wanted to be able to also measure some other metrics from FS in order to use it in our vACC events.metricFS is a freeware utility that you can use to observe and measure metrics from Microsoft

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Sounds interesting. Thanks!KJ
you are welcome!I have some more ideas to put into it, so i hope it will become more interesting :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

First of all, a big thanks to all of you that downloaded the OPEN Beta version of metricFS.I am working on the final release of metricFS and i have decided to give you some pre release info on the features included, additional to the open beta release:-METAR Decode tab (using VATSIM link inside the app)-VATSIM DATA download.Download network data at user-specified intervals or on-demand. The user is able to search the data.-Ability for alerts based on VATSIM Data. User is able to define as many IDs, Names, callsigns e.t.c for the system to notify when they come online.-Ability to record network traffic in a given radius from a point.Stay tuned for more...I hope that the final release is not more than one month away!.