Sign in to follow this  
Kepti

PMDG 737 and Windows 7

Hi, few days ago I installed the Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit) to my computer. First of all I decided to install FS2004 and all the addons to it. 737 is the primary plane I fly, so it

Hi, few days ago I installed the Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit) to my computer. First of all I decided to install FS2004 and all the addons to it. 737 is the primary plane I fly, so it

Thank you both. Yes, the updates are ondate and also the sequence of installing them is correct.I also tried to run the installers as adminstrator, with no success...What now? :(Aleksi Lind

Send an email to pmdg support, be sure you get an automated response. You've got both George and I stumped on this one.If you want to try another reinstall, make sure all the pmdg folders and files are deleted after the uninstall before installing and check the 6/7 version before updating to 8/9. I'm out of ideas.

Dan Downs KCRP

Send an email to pmdg support, be sure you get an automated response. You've got both George and I stumped on this one.If you want to try another reinstall, make sure all the pmdg folders and files are deleted after the uninstall before installing and check the 6/7 version before updating to 8/9. I'm out of ideas.
To add to Dan's comments, it also may be a FS9.CFG problem. You can try renaming and letting FS9 create a new one before you reinstall.

Well I tried the 6/7 version without updates and the 8/9 version. It didin't work either...Do you really think that they could help at the PMDG support in this? Or should I just change my aircarft type and wait for the NG2 to be released?Aleksi Lind

Well I tried the 6/7 version without updates and the 8/9 version. It didin't work either...Do you really think that they could help at the PMDG support in this? Or should I just change my aircarft type and wait for the NG2 to be released?Aleksi Lind

Hi,I experienced a simliar problem. Just installed PMDG737NG 6/7 on Win7 64-bit Home edition, and I got the same blank CRT's, but my overhead looks fine. The CRT popouts worked, so I clicked 'Z' to zoom in from the main panel, and when I clicked 'M' to go back to the standard main panel the CRT's were working ok.Don't know why?Ian

Guest oneinsixty

Hi Aleksi,I also installed 737-600/700 on windows 7 64bit. I had the same problem as you initially. I couldn't figure out why the PFD was blank. This might sound like a silly suggestion, but did you switch on main battery on overhead panel? My PFD light up like a christmas tree after this action occured to me. Unfortunately, I can't get liveries to install. No problem with xp. Good luck.Martin Doherty.

Turn the battery on?. On the picture of the overhead panel the batteries are off

Turn the battery on?. On the picture of the overhead panel the batteries are off
Aleski,I get this problem sometimes. Try flicking the bettery off, then back on again. Because this induces a change in the entire panel, it should bring it back. If it happens to just one panel, you just need to move all the switches on that particular panel.

Don't know if you have solved this yet but reminds me of an issue with a faulty FSUIPC key. IT does the same thing. Blank screens.