Sign in to follow this  
Joduv

About the B777...

Hi all,First of all I would like to wish you an happy New year and the Best Whishes ! For a long time ago now I'am flying on all the PMDG aircrafts such as the very first B737Ng, passing by the B747-400 and the MD11 of course ! What I would like to know today is if the PMDG Dev's Team has the idea to develop the B777-200/300 ? This aircraft has been completely forget in FS world ! Of course we have the PSS or the Wilco, but you know guy's PMDG can make 100 times better ! I know the Team is actually busy with the B737 NGX , anyway maybe will see this bird on time on FS9 or FSX.Cheers,Josua Duval.

Guest BlueRidgeDx

I can see that your post is entirely innocent and sincere, and that English is probably not your native language. Unfortunately, this topic has been covered so many times that it often invokes nasty responses.Try the search function, and you'll find many threads about the 777.

PMDG can make 100 times better !
You speak a powerful truth here. I hope PMDG gets more teams off the ground in the next two years as this is a great Boeing product that could REALLY use some lovin'. I know that modeling a high-fidelity airliner is difficult in FSX, but after seeing the MD-11, I know that PMDG can do just about ANYTHING they put their minds to. If PMDG could double their team, maybe they could get this (and others) done.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Not only are they working on the 737 for FSX but also the Dash 8 and if they did make the 777 it would be about a year before it came and it would be for FSX. I do agree with first responder. Kind of deserves a nasty response since this has been covered at least once. Taylor Oldham

Guest acezboy561

Come on guys, give the guy a chance. It probably slip thorugh his mind to use the search button, maybe PMDG should make a thread saying No 777 Requests?

Come on guys, give the guy a chance. It probably slip thorugh his mind to use the search button, maybe PMDG should make a thread saying No 777 Requests?
Yeah, but if they did that, they would have to create a bunch of other threads that said "No Airbus Requests", "No Dreamliner Requests", etc. :(

Guest acezboy561

Then why dont they just make a thread saying something like "No Requesting right now!" Attacking people for posting isnt exactly fair, seems a bit like Cyber Bullying.

in theory, looks like captain sim are going to beat pmdg to it..lets see what their 764 looks like

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guest BlueRidgeDx
Come on guys, give the guy a chance.
I thought that's what I was doing? I pointed out that it was obvious that his post was innocent and sincere, but to be careful because posts like his typically generate a lot of exasperation and backlash because the topic has been covered so many times.Did that not come across as I intended?

Guest acezboy561
Kind of deserves a nasty response since this has been covered at least once.
That sort of says it all.

I thought that's what I was doing? I pointed out that it was obvious that his post was innocent and sincere, but to be careful because posts like his typically generate a lot of exasperation and backlash because the topic has been covered so many times.Did that not come across as I intended?
Nick, I got it. He appeared to be not a frequent Forum user, a non-English speaker and generally polite about it. Yes, we've been through it a billion times, but the "civility" issues sometimes get out of hand here. I thought you did a nice job of preventing a flaming, although those of us with good humor can certainly joke about the 777 and other requests that come out fairly regularly. I actually think its all kind of funny. The company reps generally ignore these threads (with good reason), and then we often launch into some extended thread about what they should do next. Then someone gets bent out of shape about the retread of old ground. I'm going back over to the FSX/FS9 thread now.