.. OK guys. I think I start to get the idea. so A. I should buy another TQ. no big deal B. I'll have to pulled the colored Knobs and swap them. Hopefully I won't brake anythingC. Next. is going to FSUIP & reconfigure those 2 TQ. Never did anything like this before, so I guess this will be the hardest part of the whole TQ Operation ..... hooommmmm, wonder if there is any thread about this staff .... cheers Yair
Just to be clear, no FSUIP is necessary to configure the extra throttle quad. It's in your FSX control setup menu. I have it set up that way, I don't even have FSUIP. Just make sure you are editing the correct quadrant. They both report X,Y, and Z axis. It's not hard at all.

...just don't like the felling and the look of CH, I think Saitek look much more realistic then CH. As of Performance and or reliability, never used them so, I do not have any opinion on them, however, I have been using Saitek for about a year and they all just working great, no hiccups or what's so ever

h

...just don't like the felling and the look of CH, I think Saitek look much more realistic then CH. As of Performance and or reliability, never used them so, I do not have any opinion on them, however, I have been using Saitek for about a year and they all just working great, no hiccups or what's so ever
have a question, is there any problem mixing two Saitek quadrants with CH yoke and pdedals??? I have the CH quadrant but the levers are so sloppy it is hard to control speeds..............and the factory fix is over $50 so maybe time to switch to the Saitek if it is sturdier?? Any thoughts by all of you who have these units? B42L8

hhave a question, is there any problem mixing two Saitek quadrants with CH yoke and pdedals??? I have the CH quadrant but the levers are so sloppy it is hard to control speeds..............and the factory fix is over $50 so maybe time to switch to the Saitek if it is sturdier?? Any thoughts by all of you who have these units? B42L8
.... sorry, but I, personaly, do not have experience with CH controllers, I do use the Saitek for over a year and they all are working great