Sign in to follow this  
flaminghotsauce

anyone ever see this?

I wish I could get a pic! I was flying over Van Nuys airport, Track IR5, DX10 preview on (what else is pertinant?) when I looked out the right window of my Carenado 182Q I saw the Microsoft Flight Simulator X splash screen displayed mirror image on the window glass. :( It is a brief blip, but it occurred three or four times, just brief flashes. Would this be a DX10 issue? I'm using my 9800GT video card on 32 bit textures, uh, Windows 7 64 bit....It's not a terrible problem, just weird. Curious if there is a reason.

I wish I could get a pic! I was flying over Van Nuys airport, Track IR5, DX10 preview on (what else is pertinant?) when I looked out the right window of my Carenado 182Q I saw the Microsoft Flight Simulator X splash screen displayed mirror image on the window glass. :( It is a brief blip, but it occurred three or four times, just brief flashes. Would this be a DX10 issue? I'm using my 9800GT video card on 32 bit textures, uh, Windows 7 64 bit....It's not a terrible problem, just weird. Curious if there is a reason.
HelloI started getting the same image displayed in the cloud textures just before my 8800 ultra died

Guest WarpAir
HelloI started getting the same image displayed in the cloud textures just before my 8800 ultra died
:( Behold The Ghost Of the video Card, it SPEAKSSSSSS. :(

I wish I could get a pic! I was flying over Van Nuys airport, Track IR5, DX10 preview on (what else is pertinant?) when I looked out the right window of my Carenado 182Q I saw the Microsoft Flight Simulator X splash screen displayed mirror image on the window glass.
Next time it happens, look at your memory usage.You're out of memory.

Next time it happens, look at your memory usage.You're out of memory.
Facinating. I have 6 gigs. I usually don't have a memory monitor thing working while I run the sim. Honestly, it's the first time I've ever seen it. I am new to the TrackIR system though.