Sign in to follow this  
rmhoman

Run time error 52

I just purchased rc4 read the docs. and decided to go fly. I would get my c/d and then used rc4 to switch to ground freq and would get this Run time Error 52. I thought it was the switching of frequencies but when switching from weather to clearence delivery it worked fine. ran the debugger and saved a log file scrolled to the bottom and this is what it gave:[ 58709 ] <display> display the next checkpoint the next checkpoint +1 too <display> departure_ground, submenu 0 [ 58709 ] </display> |[ 58710 ]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=BEGIN DEPARTURE GROUND=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= <dgnd> checked_in And com_freq = departure_ground_freq / 100 And clearance_given <say_id> DAHL1 1 <say_tail_id> DAHL/1 1 found3 C:\Program Files\rcv4\winwood\1\DHL.wav <say_gate> ? 1 <choose_departure_runway> 43 is best (wind/length) 331 is best (wind/length) check for ai planes taxiing out no taxiing planes, check for arriving ai planes landing 41 is best (fs9 w/o taxiing ai, w/ landing ai) <choose_departure_runway> <pilot_ack> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>ERROR> 52 RadarContact RadarContact.rcv4module.pilotgetWaveFileData any help would be appreciatedRussell

I just purchased rc4 read the docs. and decided to go fly. I would get my c/d and then used rc4 to switch to ground freq and would get this Run time Error 52. I thought it was the switching of frequencies but when switching from weather to clearence delivery it worked fine. ran the debugger and saved a log file scrolled to the bottom and this is what it gave:[ 58709 ] <display> display the next checkpoint the next checkpoint +1 too <display> departure_ground, submenu 0 [ 58709 ] </display> |[ 58710 ]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=BEGIN DEPARTURE GROUND=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= <dgnd> checked_in And com_freq = departure_ground_freq / 100 And clearance_given <say_id> DAHL1 1 <say_tail_id> DAHL/1 1 found3 C:\Program Files\rcv4\winwood\1\DHL.wav <say_gate> ? 1 <choose_departure_runway> 43 is best (wind/length) 331 is best (wind/length) check for ai planes taxiing out no taxiing planes, check for arriving ai planes landing 41 is best (fs9 w/o taxiing ai, w/ landing ai) <choose_departure_runway> <pilot_ack> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>ERROR> 52 RadarContact RadarContact.rcv4module.pilotgetWaveFileData any help would be appreciatedRussell
are you running a non-english version of windows?

are you running a non-english version of windows?
no, windows 7 buisness

no, windows 7 buisness
are you right mouse clicking the .exe or shortcut, and clicking run as administrator?

are you right mouse clicking the .exe or shortcut, and clicking run as administrator?
no, I will try that and get back to you but I have it set up to run everything as admin but will give it a shot.

alright tried it it worked at another airport just fine but not at the one I was using earlier. I was using KBOS and went back to the airport and it gave me the same error but didn't give me an error at KBFI so I am thinking it is an error with my scenery. I am using FlyTampa Boston Logan. could it be that they changed frequencies or when changing the location of ramps etc. ? is there a ini file or config that I might be able to change to fix the problem. Have you ever heard of this problem before?

addendum: all of my add on airports seam to cause this problem

addendum: all of my add on airports seam to cause this problem
what version of makerwys.exe is in the root of the fs directory? i think 4.41 is the latest. if you don't have the latest, get the latest from the link pinned to the top of the forumthen next time you run rc, click the rebuild rc scenery database button, and let rc build a new database from your scenerythen try your flight againjd

what version of makerwys.exe is in the root of the fs directory? i think 4.41 is the latest. if you don't have the latest, get the latest from the link pinned to the top of the forumthen next time you run rc, click the rebuild rc scenery database button, and let rc build a new database from your scenerythen try your flight againjd
just downladed the newest ran it and rebuilt the scenery and yet still no luck

have people given up on me? it is disappointing that I can not fly to my favorite airports

have people given up on me? it is disappointing that I can not fly to my favorite airports
did you send me a log?is only airports that have 3rd party scenery?make a log, instructions pinned to the top of the forum. be sure to click debug before you load the .pln, duplicate the problem, and send me the log.and what antivirus program are you running?