Hi, I done a flight and half way through the co-pilot stopped responding to me, the FA worked and ground crew, when i called for checklist he would do the flow but not speak, i tried turning off voice reg and back on again didnt solve the problem i have my language and everything all set up and works perfect, another issue i had was i just tried to lower the flaps and nothing happend? it was like they were broke i had fs passengers on and it said it was my fault! even though they wouldnt work, any advice would be greatalso going back on a topic before, when the ground guy comes in about loadsheet he speaks then it cuts off like he was going to say something else that is with the UK voice packthis is with the feelthere voice commander for 737

Hi, I done a flight and half way through the co-pilot stopped responding to me, the FA worked and ground crew, when i called for checklist he would do the flow but not speak, i tried turning off voice reg and back on again didnt solve the problem i have my language and everything all set up and works perfect, another issue i had was i just tried to lower the flaps and nothing happend? it was like they were broke i had fs passengers on and it said it was my fault! even though they wouldnt work, any advice would be greatalso going back on a topic before, when the ground guy comes in about loadsheet he speaks then it cuts off like he was going to say something else that is with the UK voice packthis is with the feelthere voice commander for 737
Hi,The solution is not to use saved situation files. If you have a saved situation file loading by default, which I don't recommend but which a lot of people do, load the default Cessna first, then load the Wilco 737.Loadsheet: Noted and fixed for the next update. That sound file wasn't clipped properly.Best,

Hi i have done a reinstall and im not using saved file flights, i start my flight everything runs perfect, then when i got to taxi the FA contacted me then the first officer didnt report take seats for departure, when i delcared cleared and takeoff he didnt call rotate or v1, when i say gear up he does it but doesnt speak then i called after takeoff checklist he speaks then?? any ideas im in the air now will let you know how i progress

Hi i have done a reinstall and im not using saved file flights, i start my flight everything runs perfect, then when i got to taxi the FA contacted me then the first officer didnt report take seats for departure, when i delcared cleared and takeoff he didnt call rotate or v1, when i say gear up he does it but doesnt speak then i called after takeoff checklist he speaks then?? any ideas im in the air now will let you know how i progress
Try loading the Cessna first just to be sure you're not using saved situation files.Also, double check the tutorial flight/manual to ensure you're using the correct voice phrases and following the correct procedures. What you need to say is specific.Also, here are some videos to show you what it should generally look like:http://www.youtube.com/user/FS2CrewBest,

Yes double checked everything i needed to restart after installing it, so maybe in your next manual or update you can conclude that you need to restart your computer?

With regars to Squawk box, is there anyway to include a key button instead of leaving the Mic open? Conversing with ATC, the F/O tends to do things that is not needed. Also with an open mic,the F/O hears everything and sometimes makes un needed changesSean

With regars to Squawk box, is there anyway to include a key button instead of leaving the Mic open? Conversing with ATC, the F/O tends to do things that is not needed. Also with an open mic,the F/O hears everything and sometimes makes un needed changesSean
Only way you can stop that at the minute is if you bring up the panel and stop voice while your talking to ATCI also ment to ask i have both versions and im on the PMDG version and in the manual it says set DH PMDG 737

I also ment to ask i have both versions and im on the PMDG version and in the manual it says set DH PMDG 737

Ok thanks where does it show the value of what you set and which is which there is radio or mins?
"Baro" is decision altitude, measured on the barometric altimeter. You use it for non-precision approaches and CAT I ils."Radio" is decision height, measured on the radio altimeter. You use it for CAT II/III approaches.

Hi Sean,Not possible, and I researched it.You'll need to turn off the Voice engine by pressing VOICE.However, I think we may have a better solution in the works.... basically we'll add a condition so that the FO can only do stuff when you're *not* talking via Squawkbox. Using the SB offsets, I can tell when you are talking to ATC.Best,