Sign in to follow this  
Guest Panman

THE ULTIMATE FLIGHT SIM!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK??

I agree. After spending $80 on X-Plane 6, I failed to see where the flight models were superior. I could do loops in an A310, takeoff at 100 kts in a 767 and I can't recall what else. Maybe "mathematically" they look good, but they felt like a kid's game.As far as the other thread topics, I agree that Fly! cockpits are the best (and Fly! clouds are the best - not Fly2, but the first version).

Oh. im sorry about that. I ment 1500RPMs I forgot to ad the zeros and I took into account everyone had the commonsense to know no one could fly at 15 RPMS and knew what I was talking about. Anyone that has an aviation backround knows this. Sorry for the mix up but thanks for clearing it up. Thanks, Joe

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Joe,you have to have the Meridian then! it has the most complete panel done for a GA aircraft, almost 100% functional, it offers panning cockpit in 2D to maintain the overall look and feel of the real panel, while allowing to easily access any gauge spread apart, it is a faithful rendition of all the advanced Avionics as found in the real one, including a 100% accurate Garmin GNS530, it has one of the best flight model ever done in FS2002 thanks to Steve Small, right on numbers in 99% of the cases, and it runs in FS2002 so you have all the eye candy exterior visuals you want.Let me add that in light of the recent problems people complained about in these forums with recent add-ons, you can take a look at Flight1 and Reality XP forums: there are very few posts about the Meridian or Reality XP avionics problems, because there are really not that much of problems to talk about.If not purchased already, remember that flight1 has a 30 day money back guarantee. Definitely worth the try: either ways, you can't be disappointed!Hope this helps!

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT THE DOWNLOAD VERSION OF THE MERIDIAN AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S TRULY AMAZING. THE GPS OS SO REAL AND COCKPIT HAS AWSOME CAPABILITIES LIKE ZOOMING IN ON CERTAIN PARTS OF THE PANEL AND YOU CAN EVEN SLIDE THE HALF OF THE PANEL OVER!!! AND IT EVEN COMES WITH A GPS TRAINER. CAN'T BEAT IT FOR THE MONEY!!! THANKS VERY MUCH JEAN LUC. GET YOUR COPY RIGHT NOW AT FLIGHTONE.COM!!! I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE AND IS A MUST HAVE FOR FS2002. JOE

Guest Panman

You would also know, don't assume. As a maintenance engineer if a pilot comes and tells me xyz was happening with the aircraft I am going to believe him instead of assuming he meant something else - anything that needs clarification I will ask questions. Could be tragic if I went and investigated the wrong thing - anyone with an aviation background should know this.