Sign in to follow this  
jumboross

744/FSX Take off calls

Hello AllMy 744 for FSX seems to have stopped the co-pilot calls on take off - 80kts, V1, rotate, V2. All other sounds seem noemal. Any ideas?Thanks in advance.James Ross.

Maybe the V speeds are missing? Do they appear on the speed tape? No other idea comes to mind.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi DanYup, V speeds are confirmed in the FMC and confirmed on the tape?Anyone else have any ideas?Many thanks,James Ross

Just the obvious of if the sounds are still active in the pmdg options.Actually, there is another. Make sure your headphones, or speaker jack didn't come partially out, that could do it.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hello AllMy 744 for FSX seems to have stopped the co-pilot calls on take off - 80kts, V1, rotate, V2. All other sounds seem noemal. Any ideas?Thanks in advance.James Ross.
Are you using the TOGA button?- John

Hi GuysRather embarassed to sat Dan was right; I have a speaker issue and I'm only getting 'half' of my stereo sound. Doh............Sorry for wasting everyones time.James Ross