Sign in to follow this  

What's up with the SSW A310?????

And one more thing. I don't want to make you not to buy A310. I'm just speaking about bugs, delays, fooling people, high price and again - about trying to push product to buyers via fooling them...:(

>Wow. :(Now can you tell that I was telling not truth?

Guest Tinkan

You are saying that they are going to sell the textures.. I must say I was totally wrong about the Dirk issue, but that does not change what the plane for me, its still one of the most complex payware panels there is and that is good enough for me. I'm not going to try and persuade you anymore, off to fly..

ShaneFor God`s sake just deal with it!!!If you are able to put up with the PMDG NG you should be able to deal with any nonsense that get put out there by developers.I really don`t get you and your double standards.http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=8207&page=Are you sure you evan know what your`re talking about in the first place?

>You are saying that they are going to sell the textures.. >I DIDN'T SAY THAT THEY WILL! I said - PROBABLY!!! And about the plane - well, the panels is certainly very good, BUT until you get "Kernel mode trap" or something...

Guest Tinkan

Whatever.. I'm done here. :)

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

You may have to complain via SWREG and ask them to refund you. SSW have to authorise, but believe me, poor excuses and maybe a link to this forum will not be tolerated by SWREG.SWREG.ORG

Guest Ashleigh Davidson

"PSS sells liveries in packs"PSS does not sell old freeware models.

>To JUDGE:>And who you are?>Though I guess.>And what you have the right to publish a photo from private>life of other person?>>Evgueni>SSW Team>http://www.simsoftworkshop.comAnd who are you? And if you are Mr. Protchoukhanov, then what right do you have to fool all of us, publishing photos under false nick? And who do you think am I? I am one of your customers, that's who I am! And I'm expecting that you must take care of your customers! And pay them respect.