Sign in to follow this  
Guest Disasterman

X graphics textures with fs global UTX and GEX?

Guest Disasterman

Hello everyone, as the topic title says I'd like to know if it whould be a good idea to install xgrphics textures in every flightplan, wiht FS global,UTX abd GEX already installed.It will overwrite the other add-on textures? What would you suggest?

I don't think there will be conflicts, as far as I remember X graphics. UTX, GEX and REX (which is about the same combo) live together in perfect harmony.

Hi,There are a few duplicate textures contained in X Graphics and UTX. None cause conflicts but one will overwrite the other. Roads is one and I believe railroads is the other.

Guest Disasterman

Hi Jim, only roads and railroads are dupplicate?Also is there any way to make xgraphics not include them in the textures installation?

Hi Jim, only roads and railroads are dupplicate?Also is there any way to make xgraphics not include them in the textures installation?
Yes - in Xgraphics - select Options- Advanced Options and deselect the road & rail optionsVic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors