Sign in to follow this  
georgetyrrell

Fs9 dll errors

Hey folks,Just a hopeful question, has anybody ever come across this issuehttp://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtop...r++acontain.dlldidn't want to ressurect the post because its pre FSX forum, I'm currently having this, it came literally out of nowhere, some sceneries and aircraft installled nothing risky or major, all from payware companies, I have been running FSX too on this rig, just installed the demo of FTX from Orbx, started Fs9 a few weeks ago and bang!. I've been through pretty much every Fs9 error there is and thought over the years I've finally defeated it but this is madness!! No warning, no recent change to the sim nothing.Any thought appreciated, I think I may have finally had it with Fs9, but when I look at all the money invested in it.....George

Guest belga1

Hello,I'm not sure if it's really a FS2004 problem .. or instead maybe a problem triggered by FS2004 regarding your OSI dunno wich OS you use.I readed somewhere ... some people suffering with this error .. and it was solved by using a "compatibility mode" ....

Having Spent most of my Sunday messing around with the same problem; uninstalling, clearing the registry re-installing etc etc... I nearly through my PC out the window. I hate it when pc's do this. Everything is fine until.....bang! you have encountered a problem.... oh god why? Anyway, before I destroyed my PC, I did some further research and sorted the missing .DLL problem. It is so straight forward I nearly cried! Here goes: Right click on the FS9 shortcut icon. Click PROPERTIES Click the COMPATABILITY tab CHECK the box that says 'run this programme in compatability mode' Select WINDOWS 2000 (I have XP but do it anyway) Click APPLY then OK and your done. FS2004 now works like it always did. Hope this has made your day matey
http://forums.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?t=52917http://flyawaysimulation.com/postp96780.htmlRegards.bye.gifGus.

Gus, you're a lifesaver. Solved!! Ha I had read those two articles before but not the one that you quoted. There isn't a hell of a lot on it online. Now the next question is how the hell did it happen in the first place?!.Many many thanksGeorge

Hi.What does this do exactly CHECK the box that says 'run this programme in compatability mode' Just curious.Thanks.