Sign in to follow this  
murphy3630

PA-34 Seneca II BOUNCE

HELLO, When I taxi the PA-34 Seneca II at low speed or any speed, it bounces on the taxiway and the runway on take off. Any way to stop it? I have the fs9 version.

This looks like its happening a lot with the new FS9 aircraft , Some this is going wrong with the FS9 versions but i think its an easy fix as i have noticed some user fixes for a few of them but full credit to Carenado for still thinking of us FS9 users as a lot of others are now just making FSX versions only .. PMDGs J41 is one A/C i would love to fly but not at the cost of a new PC . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

There was a similar issue with the Piper Arrow , I believe and has to do with the " Contact Points " section of the aircraft.cfg .Just had a quick look on the Carenado site , but there is nothing ( yet ) for the Seneca . I also have the same " problem " with the Piper Archer ( also FS 9 ) .Send Carenado an email on the support section of their site , from my own experience they are quite fast in replying to any queries .John Glanville

Yes, we have detected that some customers have that issue in FS9.Please write to support and we will send you a new aircraft.cfg file.Later on we will upload the file to our knowledge base.Carenado