Sign in to follow this  
kjetilhj

Newbie questions

Hi, this is me first post here. A couple of silly questions of the MD11.Number ono: Flex take off..how i set it?Number twono: How i find a desent graph of what the fuel consumption is in the MD11. The reason i ask is that i use the air hauler, and i need to import the PMDG MD11 as custom aircraft import.gonna be awhile before i can buy one, but i would like to have it right. Anyone familiar with this? The aircraft thats in the manufacturer list is only the defaul FSX aircraft.Number trino: Where in the devils asshairs is the OAT temp gauge?Thank you Capitanos :(

Hi, this is me first post here. A couple of silly questions of the MD11.Number ono: Flex take off..how i set it?Number twono: How i find a desent graph of what the fuel consumption is in the MD11. The reason i ask is that i use the air hauler, and i need to import the PMDG MD11 as custom aircraft import.gonna be awhile before i can buy one, but i would like to have it right. Anyone familiar with this? The aircraft thats in the manufacturer list is only the defaul FSX aircraft.Number trino: Where in the devils asshairs is the OAT temp gauge?Thank you Capitanos :(
Preface: You need to sign your full name to your posts (or put it in your signature, or your post will be deleted by the admins. Forum rules.1. There's a number of ways to set FLEX temp. There's several threads. There's a payware program (whose name escapes me), and there is a freeware spreadsheet. Search FLEX and you'll find tons of stuff.2. There's several programs that do this. I think FS commander is one. Again, if you search, you'll find a couple options. I have a couple loose estimates that I use, but if you need something more exact, I suggest one of the payware programs.3. No clue. You could check the POH, but otherwise, someone else will have to tell you where the probe is. Happy flying.

Preface: You need to sign your full name to your posts (or put it in your signature, or your post will be deleted by the admins. Forum rules.1. There's a number of ways to set FLEX temp. There's several threads. There's a payware program (whose name escapes me), and there is a freeware spreadsheet. Search FLEX and you'll find tons of stuff.2. There's several programs that do this. I think FS commander is one. Again, if you search, you'll find a couple options. I have a couple loose estimates that I use, but if you need something more exact, I suggest one of the payware programs.3. No clue. You could check the POH, but otherwise, someone else will have to tell you where the probe is. Happy flying.
Flex takeoff depends if you are going to takeoff full or reduced thrusts. Factors that determine the flex takeoff entry include runway length and aircraft T.O.W. (take off weight).OAT is on the top right of your map MFD.

Guest sixfourty
... There's a payware program (whose name escapes me)...
The program is called TOPCAT, i believe its able to calculate fuel usage as well.