Sign in to follow this  
Guest V4DIV-CVN-70

Justflight Connie

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70

Opinions Please...

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70
If you are a prop fan, it's a must. I enjoy it a lot. I have the freeware version, but there's something about this one, especially the expansion packs.See my post:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=271408Lee
Nice shots. I am thinkin hard about it. I have the A2A 377 and like it but have found no other good 4prop liners.

It's very nice., It's no A2A 377, but isn't sold as such. And thankfully they don't model the `legendary` reliability of the engines which made the Connie "the best three engined airliner ever made...!"

Howdy - you might want to check out the Lockeed Electra (L188) on the Norcal Prop Club site (sorry I don't have the address). While it's a 4 engine turbo prop (rather than recip) you might like it. Also it's freeware. Excellant graphics, very good VC and passenger compartment, good flight manners etc.Howard

Howdy - you might want to check out the Lockeed Electra (L188) on the Norcal Prop Club site (sorry I don't have the address). While it's a 4 engine turbo prop (rather than recip) you might like it. Also it's freeware. Excellant graphics, very good VC and passenger compartment, good flight manners etc.Howard
Man what a confused website Norcal is! Not sure whether anything is FSX compatible or not.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest V4DIV-CVN-70

So, I got the connie. She aint Bad. You can use your imagination (i have one active one) and have fun with her. I have found one major flaw.you can not see the left wing when you look out the window (trackir). I also had to adjust the eyepoint because the initial position had you leaning way right in your seat (no big deal as it was fixable) they could do some more work on the "texture" of some of the VC panels, they just look too.....COREL DRAW colored? I dont know how to explain. Sorta like what mcphat did with the lvld76, is all it needs. would also be nice to have some checklists in the manual. over all I have been enjoying her so far today.Gary

Man what a confused website Norcal is! Not sure whether anything is FSX compatible or not.
Hi Scott - As I remember they specify which aircraft are WinXp or Vista "certified" and most if not all are for FSX - haven't been there in a while though. In any case once you find out which works for you it should be well worth the effort. Example: Milton Shupe's DHC 7 actually flys better using the Norcal version in FSX. Many others are the same. have a good one. Howard