Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MindYerBeak

I need support please (pmdfsounds.dll error)

Hi,I emailed support but got no answer yet. Another post regarding this pmdgsounds.dll error here went unanswered .I hope they will read this at least and answer me here. I was trying to get rid of pmdgsounds.dll error and this is what I did. ( I did read and tried what was advised regarding the dll error).1) Uninstall Acceleration2) Reboot3) Repair FSX, boot default flight4) Reboot5) Install acceleration but did *not* activate right away and booted the default flight.6) Reboot7) Launch FSX and load pmdg 747.Place it at Copenhagen and play with it. All was fine ! 8) Reboot9) Launch FSX, *activate* acceleration. Load PMDG and * again* I got that pmdgsounds error !Can

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which Operating System?XP? Vista? Win7? (something else :( )If it's one of the latter 2, did you install with "Run As Administrator" option?

Which Operating System?XP? Vista? Win7? (something else :( )If it's one of the latter 2, did you install with "Run As Administrator" option?
Hi,I have xp x64.It's all good now. I figured it out in the end. Thanks.What I needed to do was follow Nick's guide and..and....when the 747-400 installer asks you to install the c++ library click cancel and install the updated libraries insteadVic