Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest b108

NOOO! I Can't Find It! Please Help!

I was recently in France this summer, so I know this to be true:U.S. Airways currently owns and operates a few (I don't know how many) 767-300s in the WHITE paint scheme. I can't find this kind of a repaint ANYWHERE! Not ANYTHING! Most search results give me the old silver colors, but, as I said, that's not what I want.I would love to finally gain access to a U.S. Airways White colors repaint of the POSKY 767-300. Or, and iFDG model. But I would prefer a POSKY model.If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask! I think this would be an awesome plane to have, too. I've seen them up close, and a 763 in White USAir colors looks very patriotic, and not to mention beautiful. Here's a pic for reference: (NOTE: this is just a 767-200 instead of a -300. the paint is the same)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

From my understanding US AIRWAYS does not own any 767-300's just 767-200's, if anything has changed im sure it would of been on airliners.net forums already, and i havent seen anything on there. i do have a us airways 767-200 in my fs directory, i dont remember where from through. :( HOWEVER a us airways 767-300 would be amazing...