Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

b747-400X

hello everyone, a happy new year to all. can anyone help with this problem. as far back as 2005 i bought the 747x installed in a 500GB harddrive together with FS9 on windows XP 32bit. now i have a clean install with FS9 on 250GB C\ drive and FSX 250GB on D\ drive in windows7 home edition 64bit. i installed the 747X and all seemed ok. the next time i tried to load the 747X in the default window i got the message "PMDG 747 400_MAIN DLL CANNOT FIND PMDGOPTIONS.DLL" i looked in the pmdg dll folder but could not see anything related to above quote. could someone with an answer please give it in plain english for me to understand the ins and outs as my computer internals knowledge is limited. many thanks. richard welsh.

Richard Welsh