Sign in to follow this  
Guest TonyPiech

FSX Real Weather vs. Weather Addon Programs

I had nothing but problems with REX. It crashed my flights everytime I used it. I deleted it and lost the money. No support from their website.

You joined here and posted this cr** for what reason?

sorry if I offended but where is the help on this topic? BTW its not crap its a concern when you spend money. REX forum isn't any help or I don't know how to use it.

I can't see how REX could cause your flights to crash, more than likely there's something else causing it.

If you need help posting a rant into dead 3 year old topic certainly isn't the way to go.

I hope you meant "unresolved"  :)

Hah! Certainly meant just that Geoff, thanks. :)

kc49, you must be a member of our forum to receive support. Please sign up on our forum for an account then see the following thread: http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15044-support-forum-verification/

Only verified members receive support nowadays.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

sorry if I offended but where is the help on this topic? BTW its not crap its a concern when you spend money. REX forum isn't any help or I don't know how to use it.

The help is at the REX forum when you register there, post your concerns including the error message and system specs, wait for REX Support to reply, try their suggestions and then see what happens. A concern is WAY different than a RANT for a first post.

Yes, you will need to re-install REX to pursue this.