Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest john_7377

downloading 747-400x

hi, i am looking into purchasing the PMDG 747-400XBefore i do so, i want to know a couple of things with the download;1. Have all PMDG 747-400X downloads been successful? If the download was to fail, is their support? Would a refund occur? 2. Is it possible if the installation of the product can fail on windows XP? What happens in that case?Thanks in advance,John Murphy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

hi, i am looking into purchasing the PMDG 747-400XBefore i do so, i want to know a couple of things with the download;1. Have all PMDG 747-400X downloads been successful? If the download was to fail, is their support? Would a refund occur? 2. Is it possible if the installation of the product can fail on windows XP? What happens in that case?Thanks in advance,John Murphy
Hi John,1. The download worked fine for me last night for the FS9 MD11, and if by chance it doesn't work (or you lost internet during), the link is valid for 7 days.2. No issue on XP that I have ever seen.Personally, I have never had download issues and I have the 747 & MD-11 for FSX, and now MD-11 for FS9

Hi John,1. The download worked fine for me last night for the FS9 MD11, and if by chance it doesn't work (or you lost internet during), the link is valid for 7 days.2. No issue on XP that I have ever seen.Personally, I have never had download issues and I have the 747 & MD-11 for FSX, and now MD-11 for FS9
Hi, thanks. you said the link is valid for seven days, what does that mean?

Hi, thanks. you said the link is valid for seven days, what does that mean?
It means, when you buy the product of choice, and after the purchase has been finalized you will get a screen with a link to download it. That link can also be be found by logging into your account and referrencing the "Order Details". That link will remain active for approx 7 days.

It means, when you buy the product of choice, and after the purchase has been finalized you will get a screen with a link to download it. That link can also be be found by logging into your account and referrencing the "Order Details". That link will remain active for approx 7 days.
Thanks