Sign in to follow this  
Guest NazreenNazari

Need PSS Airbus Pro Paintkits

Guest NazreenNazari

Hello all,Ive been searching all around the net for PSS Airbus Pro (a319,a320,a321) with PSS a330,a340 paintkits,but i cant find any..i know PSS already dead,but i need just the paintkits for making repaints..i only have paintkit installer for PSS B757 and B777,since ive own both package,but i didnt bought any PSS airbus package the time PSS still online,yeah,i know its old,but i only need the paintkits since im making my repaint using PaintShopPro,like i said,i dont have the model,but i want to make some repaints,much easier for me working with paintkit rather hand painting :( :( if anyone do have it,hope you can share it herethanks in advance, :(

Hi I do have all the repaint kits for the PSS Airbuses (or is it Airbi), anyway I have sent you a PM with the download link, I have also included the fix for the problem with the 34x overhead night texture.Jim Hodkinson

Guest NazreenNazari

thanks mate :( for the paintkits,..hmm...if you want me to make a repaint,just name it,ill try my best to make 1 for you!

Guest Jose_Pereira

Hi,Can you also send me the link for PSS paintkits, have been around searching for them for a long time.Thanks,Jose

Hi,Can you also send me the link for PSS paintkits? Thx in advance.Kind regards from Germany :( Wohes

Guest horst_pleuger
Hi I do have all the repaint kits for the PSS Airbuses (or is it Airbi), anyway I have sent you a PM with the download link, I have also included the fix for the problem with the 34x overhead night texture.Jim Hodkinson

Hi allIf your name is Jan Barreng, I did receive your E-Mail regarding the PSS paintkits, but every time I try to reply to it with the download link, the E-Mail gets returned as failure notice domain name does not exist, so if you could send me a PM then I could reply to it with the link included.Jim Hodkinson

Guest batchera
:( Hi Jim Hodkinson, I am director of a VA fleet from Brazil and I need the paint kit A319-100, A330-300 and 757-200. I'm looking for these kits to time, is help me, thanks! Victor Menezes

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.