Sign in to follow this  
Guest NazreenNazari

Need PSS Airbus Pro Paintkits

Hello all,Ive been searching all around the net for PSS Airbus Pro (a319,a320,a321) with PSS a330,a340 paintkits,but i cant find any..i know PSS already dead,but i need just the paintkits for making repaints..i only have paintkit installer for PSS B757 and B777,since ive own both package,but i didnt bought any PSS airbus package the time PSS still online,yeah,i know its old,but i only need the paintkits since im making my repaint using PaintShopPro,like i said,i dont have the model,but i want to make some repaints,much easier for me working with paintkit rather hand painting :( :( if anyone do have it,hope you can share it herethanks in advance, :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi I do have all the repaint kits for the PSS Airbuses (or is it Airbi), anyway I have sent you a PM with the download link, I have also included the fix for the problem with the 34x overhead night texture.Jim Hodkinson

thanks mate :( for the paintkits,..hmm...if you want me to make a repaint,just name it,ill try my best to make 1 for you!

Hi,Can you also send me the link for PSS paintkits, have been around searching for them for a long time.Thanks,Jose

Hi,Can you also send me the link for PSS paintkits? Thx in advance.Kind regards from Germany :( Wohes

Hi I do have all the repaint kits for the PSS Airbuses (or is it Airbi), anyway I have sent you a PM with the download link, I have also included the fix for the problem with the 34x overhead night texture.Jim Hodkinson

Hi allIf your name is Jan Barreng, I did receive your E-Mail regarding the PSS paintkits, but every time I try to reply to it with the download link, the E-Mail gets returned as failure notice domain name does not exist, so if you could send me a PM then I could reply to it with the link included.Jim Hodkinson

:( Hi Jim Hodkinson, I am director of a VA fleet from Brazil and I need the paint kit A319-100, A330-300 and 757-200. I'm looking for these kits to time, is help me, thanks! Victor Menezes

HiNot a problem, I have sent you the download link for the files in a PMHave fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi everyone i also am in search of PSS paintkitsfocusing mainly on A319, 20, & 30please if not got all any one will do,please pm with linkthanks a MILLION,Connor Davidson

Would it be possible for me to get the paint kits for the PSS Airbus series?ThanksDave

Anyone have painkit. I would like to paint Finnair NC on my own or if someone could do it? (A319, A320, A321 CFM)

Anyone have painkit. I would like to paint Finnair NC on my own or if someone could do it? (A319, A320, A321 CFM)

Have you checked out the uploads to the library (click on the link in my post two messages above yours)?

Have you checked out the uploads to the library (click on the link in my post two messages above yours)?

Have checked but didn't find paintkit or FIN liveries?

Sign in to follow this