Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

Godmode

HelloSorry if you all already know this Windows 7 hidden feature, but I only just stumbled on it while browsing the internet for themes.Change many windows 7 settings from one GUI.Create a new directory on your desktopRename it GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}Enjoy

I just woke up and I"m dense. How doyou create a directory?
Hello , right click on your desktop > new > folderThen right click on the newly created folder then rename it to the name in my first post

Hello , right click on your desktop > new > folderThen right click on the newly created folder then rename it to the name in my first post
Oh, that's what I did. It doesn't want all the numbers and slashes for a name, and when I name it Godmode, it doesn't do anything. It's an empty folder.

Oh, that's what I did. It doesn't want all the numbers and slashes for a name, and when I name it Godmode, it doesn't do anything. It's an empty folder.
Hello1/ Just make the empty directory , don't worry about a name for it2/ It will be created with the name "new folder"3/ Highlight and copy the code given above4/ Right click on the newly created "new folder" and select rename5/ In the now highlighted "new folder" name , right click and paste the code that you highlighted and copied from my first post.6/ your new folder is now renamed "GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"7/ open the folderIf you are finding this too difficult maybe Godmode is not for you.

Guest firehawk44
HelloSorry if you all already know this Windows 7 hidden feature, but I only just stumbled on it while browsing the internet for themes.Change many windows 7 settings from one GUI.Create a new directory on your desktopRename it GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}Enjoy
Thanks for the heads up! I visit CNET.com (the original finder) quite frequently and never saw the tip. I like it!Best regards,Jim

Thanks for the heads up! I visit CNET.com (the original finder) quite frequently and never saw the tip. I like it!Best regards,Jim
Thanks also! This is an amazing catch!

Guest jasonaerts

Wow this is great thank you