Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rich2millions

PMDG_747700_MainDLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLL

Hello,Can anyone help me with this error, I am receiving this error message and several others like it after a fresh re-install of PMDG 747400.The other messages that I recvd are as follows:PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLLPMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLLThanks you in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Helllo Everyone,I have tried to fix the problem with the previous suggestions and I still get the same error messages that MainDLL cannot find PMDGoptions.DLL. Is there anything else I can do to resolve this issue. It is really strange because the program worked for 2 weeks before this started.Thanks,Richard

I've run into the same problem after trying to reinstall the 747. I'm curious as to what could be causing this conflict after having a previous successful install.

I to am experencing the same error. Could this have something to do with having installed the 747-8? Just guessingreddfarr

It is a shame that the guys before you without full names didn't report back with the solution once they found it.I have idea, why don't you try the suggestions provided in the links above and sign with your full name on reporting the results.There have been a lot of -8 installs without this reported problem. Maybe there is a correlation, I don't know.