Sign in to follow this  
Guest dommy99

2D Panel Views Trouble

Guest dommy99

Gday,I loaded up FS9 earlier today, and made a couple of flights in the default C172. Everything worked fine.Later on, I loaded FS9 up again, and created a flight with the default C182.Now, however, from the 2D panel, when I try to look left and right, instead of seeing the 'virtual cockpit' and cabin views all i get is a fullscreen outside view, as if i had pressed W before I looked left and right.Basically, I can't see the inside (cabin) or outside (wings, tail etc) of my own aircraft from 2D panel view when i try to look left and right.Its really odd, because it was working fine in the morning, and I didn't change any settings or add any aircraft.I tried reloading my old flight (the one that worked fine) but now its having the same problems.Any suggestions? Have I accidently pressed some sort of key combination? (I looked through the assignments page, but there wasn't anything i could see that related to my problem)Thanks in advanceDom

It's been awhile since I've used the 2-D panel, but I seem to remember that while you have the 2-D panel up, if you key the combination of "shift +1" that the 2-D panal goes away and all you see is the view in front of the aircraft. ( the ground/scenery). Rekeying "Shift+1" brings the 2-D panel back. Is this what you are talking about? jerrycwo4

Search in your FS9.cfg file for...SEE_SELF=1Make sure it is One, not Zero.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Guest dommy99

Thanks for the help guys, unfortunately neither of those potential solutions was the answer so I just reinstalled FS2004, and voila, it worked.Very strange indeed...