Sign in to follow this  
MahrVehl

[Request] Mirage 2000-5 Rollus

I'm not sure If you can make a request here in avsim but anyway, I was watching videos in YouTube about the Mirage 2000-5 by Rollus, and is said to be one of the best freewares in Microsoft Flight Sim. I was desperate to get such an aircraft and I've looked all over webs and can't find it. If anyone has or knows the download site please tell me where! Regards, Andrew Coz

Hello Folks,You're right, the best freeware of today, BUT read this:This software of Mirage 2000-5 is the property of the authors.It is forbidden to distribute this freeware on any WEB site.It is forbidden to make modification , to remove or to add files , pictures , gauges,model and documentation.It is forbidden to use the files of this package for others creations.Repaints are not allowed.Legal proceedings possible for not respect to these rules.Would help but sorry, legal mentions.Cheers,

Guest FSXBuster

Understood Sir!But why put it out as freeware if he's so amazingly sensitive about it, that he actually makes it near impossible to use and now closed for download?Make it Payware, he could make millions, so he don't have to eat French Fries anymore, but could go Haute Cuisine, LOL!

Guest FSXBuster

The site is working again, but I get this when I sign up:"Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php on line 83Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php on line 84Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php:83) in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php on line 85"Anyone read French here, and can translate what it says on the website?ANCIEN SITE DETRUIT ( g

"Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php on line 83Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php on line 84Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php:83) in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/page.php on line 85"
Just ignore the warning, go back for the download. Worked last night, with the same warning.(The French text says that if the site is hacked again, it will shut down permanently).

Guest FSXBuster

Thanks, downloading now...Now just need to get the thing airborne! :(