Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bonfa1

pss777 problem

hi guys i have a problem with this aircraft; so i have installed the aircraft than i started my fs and selected the boeing-pss 772 aircraft. since now all is ok but when i push "start flight" fs is closed. i tryed some times but with always the same result. someone could help me? or somone know a program or a gauge that could be in conflic with pss777? thanks

Do you have the Service packs for it installed ? Are you using any other add-ons like Captain Sims 757 or any free-ware models ? Some other threads regarding similar issues have solutions such as 'Hard disk clean-up, Flight 1 Registry Repair Tool, Selecting a Cessna first - clicking on Fly now and then selecting your aircraft once the flight has loaded', etc. Try these and see if they work for you.Cheers,Karan

hi guys i have a problem with this aircraft; so i have installed the aircraft than i started my fs and selected the boeing-pss 772 aircraft. since now all is ok but when i push "start flight" fs is closed. i tryed some times but with always the same result. someone could help me? or somone know a program or a gauge that could be in conflic with pss777? thanks
HiWhich version are you using - JF boxed/download via auto-installer; or a manual install of the original PSS version?John R