Sign in to follow this  
Guest bimbra

AerLingus 737-400 for 737PIC Wilco/Feelthere

Guest bimbra

Is there any chance anyone can do Re-paints for AerLingus 737-400 for 737PIC Wilco/Feelthere ?These repaints are not available anywhere for the 737-400 for PIC737 ..... Plenty of photos available on Airliners.netIt will be nice if someone can do it ... I'll say alot of people will download this, If you can do it ... :( Anyways, Thanks for your help.Regards,Gurmukh Bimbra

Bimbra,Currently working on a Aer Lingus repaint for the Wilco 737-300/400/500. The main liveries are compete almost complete, there are a few minor details to be added, some of which are obvious(see first pic)and other which are less so (lettering on the nose gear door, vertical stabilizer, leading edge and panel work textures etc). PM me your email address if you want me to send you the send you the textures for the 400 in their current state. These can then be resent once I have finished final set. AL7374001.jpg7374002.jpgSkyknight

Guest lgvpilot1

Hi SkynightThat is a nice repaint you have got going there !!I have been looking at it for a little while and something was bugging me :( Then I realised , your blue stripe is too low, have a look at this pictureThe only reason I supposed I noticed is because I have done a few Aer Lingus repaints , and it is still one of my favourites to do Please don't take my comments the wrong way , it is in no way a form of criticism , just an observation and as I said before it is looking very goodMark

Mark,Cheers for the for calling to my attention my attention to the height of the blue band. And the problem is not only with the blue line, the whole layer was seated a bit low of the fuselage. You will be glad to know that the offending item(s) has since been moved to a (Hopefully)more appropriate location :( I'm fairly sure that all the layers are correctly set in the correct locations on the -300 and the -500 . Many thanks for making me aware of it. Mark BrittainSkyknight

Guest lgvpilot1

Hi MarkI am glad you took my observations with the intent they were given. and I am pleased that it may have helped you even a little .I know from personal experience how easy it is to misplace a cheatline or miss align a font .In fact I send most of my repaints to a friend of mine , Thierry who always without fail sends the first copy back with at least twenty faults :( Some times I think we try so hard with these repaints it becomes hard to see the wood for the trees :( Be nice to see the finished repaint when it is done Mark

Guest bimbra

Very Nice .... SKYNIGHT !!!! It looks great .... :( Thank you ....

Guest bimbra

Skyknight,I was just looking at the FS Pic's and comparing to the Real Photo's .... :( Isn't the Aer Lingus & the Reg ( EI-BXI) text in Black? .... :( also the EU Flag needs to be removed and the Irish Flag needs to be corrected Green/White/Orange ... :(I think the Aer Lingus text needs to be slightly Bigger ...Just noticed a very small slite curve from the 1st Door to above the cockpit window with the blue line .... or its just my eye's seeing the curve? .... :( Just my opinion

Birmbra,Cheers for the PM. Cheers for pointing out problem with the National flag; The Irish flag used in the first had originally been for the right hand side(as the cheat line and I am(and not for the first time :( )guilty of taking the quick and easy way, and just sort of pushed it into position without flipping it. Just to keep you in the loop here are some of the changes made: 1. Flipped the National Flag. Its still in place on the current draft, but can be removed in the finished one of course. 2. Increased the company titles by about 7% or so.(as par request) From what i remember the company titles are the same Dark green thats in the cheat line above it. You are right about the reg. though3. The lower green band of the cheat line has been darkened(probably to much though). If you are interested the CMYK percentages are as follows: Old NewC 92 91M 56 69Y 66 75K 70 814. Increased the white area of the cheat line slightly. 5. Increased and changed the size and colour of the fuselage shamrock.737-300737-300.jpgthis is an old one but I though I might add it737-400737-4003.jpgthis is an old one but I though I might add it737404.jpg737-500737-500.jpg I've still got to do a better Alpha Layer(mostly done) for the fuselage and the nacelles and the tailstrike protector(if I can find its location ) and the vertical stabilizer leading edge on the -500, as well aas the doors on all aircraft (starting with the -400). I had thought that I might be able to give the wings a bit of a shine by editing the alpha layer, but this proved to be a bit difficult. I had also hoped to add more detailed paneling line layer for the 300\400\500 series, but I haven't been able to find suitably detailed line drawings from which to work(I'll keep on it though), and then there is the interior Again all observations are, as always welcome.Mark BrittainSkyknight

Guest bimbra

Skyknight,On the 737-400 the height of the White area of the Cheat Line needs to be shortned slightly .... The 737-300, 500 are looking fine