Sign in to follow this  
Toktok

Bush Pilots

Guest OldCrow

Hello,I just want to say that I had held off on purchasing this addon when it came out, because I thought that it was just some default scenery items placed around PNG.MAN......Was I wrong!I did take advantage of the sale and could not be more impressed with this offering. I Highly Recomend it to anyone who loves great scenery.I had become fairly burned out by the typical Airport/Airfield offerings "of which I have many".This was a true Breath of Fresh Air.Keep up the great work.

PNG Bush Pilots is one of the very best scenery add-ons I have bought. I would buy it again just to give Graham some more money for doing such excellent work. For those who like to fly bush, it is a "must have."

Lose not thine airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee.