Sign in to follow this  
Lincolnshire Poacher

no glass instruments

Just taken the plunge and bought the J41, worked out just over

CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 750D FULL TOWER CASE - Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache - Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151 - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE - 1TB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 3230MB/sR | 1625MB/sW) - CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES - CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler

Sounds like you didn't add power to the avionics bus. :( Did you see the avionics when you first installed and started with the engines running? If not you may have an authentication problem. Please contact PMDG support and they can provide further assistance.
No, I dont think I did, I have emailed support.Thanks

CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 750D FULL TOWER CASE - Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache - Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151 - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE - 1TB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 3230MB/sR | 1625MB/sW) - CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES - CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler

No, I dont think I did, I have emailed support.Thanks
Did you get the automated response? If not, something blocked the message and you need to use a different e-mail service.

Just tried loading an ordinary flight and the instruments seem ok except for one, I thik that might be the weather thingy. Still trying to figure out what I need to do in the titorial.

For engine start, you need to switch off the two avionics buses. ONce the engines are running and the generators are switched, you can switch on the two avionics buses. That is done via guarded switches on the overhead.Follow the tutorial flow and all is fine, at least that was my experience at the beginning...Andrew

Follow the tutorial flow and all is fine, at least that was my experience at the beginning...
Thanks for the help so far, i'm trying to follow things but when I am going through the ops manual chapter 4 page 12 as in the tutorial I cant find the logbook or the circuit breakers, I've looked all over the cockpit and also throught the ops man but I cant find em. I've got a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I do, can ayone steer me in the right direction please?

I think the circuit breakers are overhead behind the "overhead panel." These are only visually simulated, they don't function in the sim. What logbook? Mine is in my flight bag.

Dan Downs KCRP

I think the circuit breakers are overhead behind the "overhead panel." These are only visually simulated, they don't function in the sim. What logbook? Mine is in my flight bag.
Thanks for the info so far,I am slowly working through the tutorial. I'll post my progress.