Sign in to follow this  
NGXfanatic

AI Malcontent

Hi, I had a question regarding the WOAI packages that are not available because Charles Dayruff withdrew permission for his CRJs/ERJs to be used.I heard that WOAI is looking to find replacement models. I am seeing alot of new paints appearing from Charles himself for his beautiful new AI Malcontent CRJs......is there any possiblility that WOAI will use the AI Malcontent models in the future?I saw a note on his release of his CRJ200 recently in the avsim library, he says at the end "See you on January 24th." I can only assume its some announcement of some sort, maybe his website will be updated, who knows. But I think it would be great to see Charles's regional aircraft back in WOAI, did he withdraw support because he was remaking those models? This is all just conjecture on my part, I'm really just curious. I have replaced all my Ultimate Traffic and WOAI models that use the CRJ and ERJ with his new work, and it would be nice if his work was built in to the popular AI packages along with the likes of TFS, DJC, Aardvark.

I have no idea why Charles withdrew his permission.But you might get some interesting feedback if you pose your question in the WOAI forum at their website.http://www.world-of-ai.com/Forum/index.phpYou do have to "register" to get full access to their forums.

Im actually afraid to ask...I don't know if was for personal reasons or what not.Ahh, the suspense!Maybe he signed a deal to include his work in the upcoming Ultimate Traffic service pack :( UT2 really needs some quality regional jets badly

Im actually afraid to ask...I don't know if was for personal reasons or what not.Ahh, the suspense!Maybe he signed a deal to include his work in the upcoming Ultimate Traffic service pack :( UT2 really needs some quality regional jets badly
The reasons why Charles withdrew his permission is known to Charles and to us.And that stays that way.His aircraft are out there for the community and they can use them.WOAI can't.His CRJ200 model isn't a new model as far as I can tell but a reupload as a replacement for a corrupted file.

Thanks for the reply. I don't mean to cause any trouble, but was just curious about the reasons for the withdrawal. I respect his decision, and I'm a big fan of WOAI's work. Best wishes

Thanks for the reply. I don't mean to cause any trouble, but was just curious about the reasons for the withdrawal. I respect his decision, and I'm a big fan of WOAI's work. Best wishes
No problem, we just don't want stories that don't do justice to both parties into the world

Guest H_Kev55

If the models now being released are the same as the ones that were in the WoAI packages it should be fairly easy to replace them ....if you still have flight plans that is.