I had a look at one of the new PC systems in a local store with an integrated 23" touchscreen monitor. It seemed to work quite well in Windows 7 although the PC itself wouldn't be powerful enough for FSX. I had a look on the internet and found that a couple of large manufacturers are selling standalone 23" 1920 x 1080 touchscreens. I was wondering how well these might work in FSX or any flightsim with a clickable cockpit. I think it would be quite effective with TrackIR, operating the VC by physically touching the switches on the screen. Has anyone tried this or seen it working? I know you can get small touchscreens and move the FMC etc onto them but these large touchscreens are not as expensive as I thought or maybe they use a different technology which wouldn't work with sims.Terry

Core i7 8700K @ 5.0, 2080 Ti FE, 32Gb 3600 RAM, M.2 SSD, Valve Index. 

How do you right click with a touch screen :( I don't think it would be much use in a lot of situations where the VC is concerned, especially when it comes to autopilot controls like heading bugs etc, the click zones are also too small in many cases making it really hard to manipulate stuff with your fingers.

Cheers, Andy.

Never thought about right clicking, can't you just use your middle finger! :(

Core i7 8700K @ 5.0, 2080 Ti FE, 32Gb 3600 RAM, M.2 SSD, Valve Index.