Sign in to follow this  
Guest AJHMD11

MD-11 VC freeze, plane continue flying and FSX works smooth.

Antti, if you are going to jump on this thread how about trying some of the solutions offered above. Have you tried any?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest AJHMD11

Yes i have trying everything and i have no more idea what i can do.Even very low graphics not helping. Freeze many times in long flight.If i press pause on and off quickly, autopilot take control but VC CRT's are freeze. If i press pause and wait until vc crt's wake up it's take about 2 minute (same time if i don't press pause).Everything else working when CRT's are freeze, Radio, buttons, knobs, autopilot selections.I install Vista Ultimate 32-bit to my other hard disk and every setting are same, no problem.Only change is Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, PC are same in same FSX setting.

Antti, yours is an interesting problem. Instead of pressing pause, try pressing A then Shift+A.Report back what happens.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest AJHMD11

I allready trying change my view post #3.It's not helping, only waiting will wake up VC CRT's.When it's freeze i can do everything in VC, only CRT's is not updating.Pause wake up plane autopilot and wing control surface, so plane is controllable. If i don't press pause, plane control surface are freeze until everything wake up about in 2 minute.Frame rate is all time 29.9 (limited 30).

Open your windows task manager and sort process by CPU and see what is going on there. Just an idea.You might also consider a trouble ticket with pmdg support.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest AJHMD11

FSX 79 %, everything else 02 % or 00 %Before this topic i send email to PMDG but they have never answer to me.

You must be ignoring all the posts regarding their new service portal. The email concept failed. Now go to pmdg support at their web site and open a trouble ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP

You might want to increase the priority of the proces in the Task Manager.

For me this clearly improves overall performance of FSX and solved the screen freeze problem.