Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

MD-11F

Does anyone know where I can obtain the Centurion Cargo repaint? Centurion Cargo operate the MD-11F in real life and I'd like to get this repaint.I have hunted it in the AVSIM Library but the file I found does not install correctly.Any help would be appreciated.RICK

Guest denn

Just add missing texture files from stock texture directory (the best way is to duplicate the stock folder and rename it to Texture.CWC then replace files with those from the pack you've found)Denn.

Just add missing texture files from stock texture directory (the best way is to duplicate the stock folder and rename it to Texture.CWC then replace files with those from the pack you've found)Denn.
Search the "other" site under MD11F.Ron

Ron Service

Does anyone know where I can obtain the Centurion Cargo repaint? Centurion Cargo operate the MD-11F in real life and I'd like to get this repaint.I have hunted it in the AVSIM Library but the file I found does not install correctly.Any help would be appreciated.RICK
I have it, compressed it down to 7.44 megs. PM me an address and I'll email it to ya.

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

I have it, compressed it down to 7.44 megs. PM me an address and I'll email it to ya.
Thank you Bill and others.Forgive my being naive,but how exactly do I PM you an address?I have never done it before.RICK

Thank you Bill and others.Forgive my being naive,but how exactly do I PM you an address?I have never done it before.RICK
Click on the user name to the left, then choose "Send message".

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Sent it.

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Sent it.
Received it.Many thanks Bill for the file,and others for the suggestions made.Have it,successfully installed it,and now have flown a long KMIA-SLLP route as per Centurion route.Joy at last.RICK