Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoakimE

FS2004 released?!

Well... I own a good stick (Sidewinder FFB), but I'd be happy just to pick up a copy on Friday, or Saturday. :-hah[p]

Guest PAtom

FRIDAY IN NL?????HOLY MOLY, I AM LIVING ONLY 20KM AWAY FROM THE DUTCH BORDER AND THE TOPSPEED OF MY BIKE IS 240KM/H. GUESS WHERE I WILL BE ON FRIDAY MORNING?????

Well at least now everyone can't complain abouth the US getting everything released first! LOLI should go check some shops here, I might get lucky!! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Looks like this time around us Americans might need to order from Europe :-lol. Darn it, I can't wait another week :-boom.

Guest jason2112

Amazon.co.uk still say they expect to ship FS2004 on the 8th next month :( Guess I should have pre-ordered in Sweden. Or I should simply move to Sweden - great landscape, lots of tall blonde girls, and FS2004, sounds like heaven to me! ;)VOlker :]

Guest Tumbleweed

I'm sure Amazon.co.uk says that just to cover themselves. Usually early releases pop up all over the place. That happened last year with FS2k2 also. :-)Erich

Guest anthonye

And where is the 4th CD then,like the picture in the "Metal tin box" thread :+ Anthony.........

I just read that a software seller in Sweden has fs2004 in stock ready to be picked up already! Has it been released in the US yet?!?!/Krister Finland

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

LOLActually it was CD3... very eagerly being installed.Cheers,

Guest metamarty

Yep, just hold on another day, Holland will be next. I expect to see the first boxed tomorrow or thursday here.

Awwwwwwwwwww.....Just asked at Electronics Boutique yesterday, they said July 31st in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.... :(Looks like I'll have to go FS hunting in a few days in hopes of an early find.... :)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Guest A_Delta_Sierra

In MS FS2004 board, a gentleman said ..."I asked my wife to find the best deal & pre-order FS2004 to make sure I got a copy as soon as it was released on 7/29/03. She pre-ordered FS2004 from Staples ($49.99 + free shipping) on 7/19/03. I think someone screwed up because it came by FedEx today. Lucky break!"See what happens when you believe instead of nasay all of the time. I believe!