Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoakimE

FS2004 released?!

<Ooooo.. The suicidal FS2004 run!

Question for Mats SAS526,What Build is your FS2004?In the help files check in the "About" that the Version is 9.00 and the Build number is???

BassyI'll check when I get home.G'day,

Guest MightyMatt76

Haha, you call that evidence? I call promotional material. I and many other journalists and shops have received copies already. This is just a stunt to attract visitors to its site. I can take the same picture with 2 boxes and if I call my other friends, I can do it with even more.Don't believe the HYPE!Matthew NiederbergerEditor In Chief / FS Magazine

FSM-banner-400x60.gif[a href=http://www.fsmagazine.nl]Visit FS Magazine, the Dutch Flight Simulation Portal[/a]

Jeez, what a breathtakingly arrogant statement :-lolHope you're proven wrong mate...CheersChris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

Guest JoakimE

I've just picked up my copy to, all complete with a certificate of authenticity, nordic copy straight from Ireland :D

Same question for JoakimE,What Build is your FS2004?In the help files check in the "About" that the Version is 9.00 and the Build number is???Greets,Bassy

Guest JoakimE

Version 9.0, Build 30612.02

The USA are big and have many, many computer stroes which have to be served by MS. It takes some time till MS has supllied every contracted dealer. An only when the last dealer has got his/her copies of FS2004 the sale can start (fair and equal chances to everybody).Sweden is much smaller and has less dealers. Therefor the last swedish dealer will probably have his/her copies before the last US-dealer will have it. That's why sales in Sweden can start before they start in the US.It is not allways better beeing BIG ;-)Wolfgang

Chris!I notice your smiley so I understand you're joking. Admittedly though I don't quite understand what you mean! :) What I meant was that here in Scandinavia there's been a lot of scams (some years ago) with people ordering mobile phones over the Internet and receiving a package with a brick in it. Therefore the embarassed face! I just meant I hope I can show a happy face instead of an embarassed one!Guess it's too hot for my five remaining brain cells to connect with each other! ;) Time for a BIIIG pint of beer!/Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Maybe Mr Bill is gonna be living in Sweden soon. Here in Brazil I heard about next monday or thuesday it will be in a few stores. I

If you pre-ordered it from CompUSA then you get the Special Edition Tin with a model of the Spirit of St. Louis included. Pretty cool.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

BassyVer 9.0 Build 30612.02Why? :-hmmmCheers,

>Bassy>>Ver 9.0 Build 30612.02>>Why? :-hmmm>>Cheers,I saw an ILLEGAL version of FS2004 last week in a computershop and it was the same Build 30612.02, so I think it is a fraud...Sorry if I would be wrong, then accept my apologies.Greets,Bassy