Guest Martin50969

Hello Bryan,this evening we are haveing a flight from Cologne to Zurich. I will make this flight with the PMDG but without the Fs2crew to see how the performance will be. Maybe my system is slowly going into retirement. I

Guest Martin50969

As mentioned I made a flight EDDK-LSZH (Online on VATSIM) yesterday with the PMDG but without the FS2Crew. I didn't have any hits on my performance, everything ran constantly with 25 fps (blocked ad 25), even during the approach into Zurich everything was going well, although the installed Freeze Scenery is famous for killing a lot of performance. So actually I must guess that FS2crew voice is causing hits on the performance. Cheers,Martin

Hi Martin,Try doing the flight in Africa anyway. Also, as an experiment, try doing a flight with FS2Crew running, but turn off the Voice Recognition engine by clicking VOICE.I'm wondering if the sounds from your computer (engine sound, etc), are maybe somehow overloading the voice recognition system.Also, email me your system specs. If you're running an old system with not much memory, you just might be pushing your computer too hard.Cheers,

Guest Martin50969

Hi Bryan,I have already made the very short flight in Africa, I told you about the results. But ok, I can do another one, this time a longer one. It is true, that many times the speach recognition recognises noise, although I haven

Hi Bryan,I have already made the very short flight in Africa, I told you about the results. But ok, I can do another one, this time a longer one. It is true, that many times the speach recognition recognises noise, although I haven

Hi Im afraid thats my findings too , i did the same test .... with out FS2CREW running frames were normal , with FS2CREW running ..frames start off ok then after a while i get about the same frame rate loss , but to be honest its such a great add on i can live with it . Rich

ugcx_banner.png

same issues with me too,just a general leakat the begining they are fine,..but towards the end of the flight,,nearly unflyableAlex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Well, I don't know...There's something in your system/on your system that's to blame otherwise everyone would have this, and so far only about 5 or 6 of you have reported it to me out of large user base.And I can't fix what I can't reproduce.I'll try to come up with some new testing ideas for you.Best,

so far only about 5 or 6
7I have the same issue. I believe mine to be hardware related (1.8 GHz CPU).Still my favorite add-on,Greg D.

i dont think its 5-6these are just the people who came onto the forums to check,or otherpeople may not notice.We will sort this though

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Guest Martin50969

Yesterday I made another flight with the PMDG 737 including the voice edition. And another time I must say that it has a deep impact on my fps. I did this flight from Cologne to Manchester, all including many of addon- sceneries. OK, you will now say that these sceneries are having a deep impact on my frames, but they don't do this when I'm flying without the FS2crew I have frames of 25 in the average, but with the Fs2Crew they are at 12 in the average and 6fps during the approach. So I must resume that the FS2crew has a big big impact on my system and I will uninstall it. I will install it again when there will be an update improving the performance or when I have bought a new system. But I still want to say that the FS2Crew voice edition is really a great product, but actually I have to disclaim it.Cheers,Martin

Hi Martin,I'm still trying to solve.However, hardly anyone has submitted the info I requested, which makes it tough.In your case, you might just be pushing your computer a little too hard.These are your specs:Operating System: Windows XP Home edition with all service updatesCPU: AMD Athlon 64, 2400 Mhz (12x200) 3800+; Venice S939Number of cores your processor has: 1RAM: 2 GBThe Athlon 64 is a 7 year-old processor and 2GB of Ram isn't all that much.I think it might be time for a new computer!Cheers,

Guest Martin50969

Yes, you are right Bryan. I'm saving my pennies for having a new system very soon. So far I will for sure continue using the Fs2crew for the Wilco Airbus, which runs perfectly. Cheers,Martin

Yes, you are right Bryan. I'm saving my pennies for having a new system very soon. So far I will for sure continue using the Fs2crew for the Wilco Airbus, which runs perfectly. Cheers,Martin
Hi Martin,FS2Crew for the Airbus and FS2Crew Voice Commander are very different.The Airbus doesn't use speech recognition or the new audio engine.So it's like comparing apples and oranges in away.Computers are pretty cheap these day.For less than 1000 Euros, you could get a very good system.

Guest Martin50969

Yes I know Bryan. It's my birthday in March, maybe then it's time for a new system :(