Sign in to follow this  
Guest tebinu

is there even any file?

Guest tebinu

Hi guys, since that hack attack, i cannot download any file anymore. I tried (i bet) over 100 files and none of them, doesnt matter if brand new or not) are not on the server. Either i get the "file not found" page with avsim style or a blank page with something likeNot FoundThe requested URL /nav_atc/online_atc/software/dlmn125.zip was not found on this server.And i think that cant be true.. this file was uploaded couple of days ago..(its from here http://dlmn.net/dl.html ) maybe something is broken with my account or so on but since a couple of month, i couldnt download any file from avsim and i start to get tired of that...

Hi guys, since that hack attack, i cannot download any file anymore. I tried (i bet) over 100 files and none of them, doesnt matter if brand new or not) are not on the server. Either i get the "file not found" page with avsim style or a blank page with something likeNot FoundThe requested URL /nav_atc/online_atc/software/dlmn125.zip was not found on this server.And i think that cant be true.. this file was uploaded couple of days ago..(its from here http://dlmn.net/dl.html ) maybe something is broken with my account or so on but since a couple of month, i couldnt download any file from avsim and i start to get tired of that...
What Browser are you using? I use IE7 with no issues at all. There are known issues with Google Chrome. Most of the staff at Avsim use Firefox - again with no problems.Some files are indeed still misssing but there are thousands that are available for download.The file you mentioned - dlmn125.zip - downloaded just fine for me.

Guest tebinu

hmm i am using Safari for Windows 7 but thanks for the information, i will try that out :)

hmm i am using Safari for Windows 7 but thanks for the information, i will try that out :)
Safari does not work with us, GoogleChrome also has the same problems - you wont be able to download from us and will probably have problems with downloading from some other sites as well. Seems to be some problem with ftp possibly, that they haven't solved in their browsers for a long time now.Try Firefox (its what I use):http://mozilla.com/products/firefoxor Internet Explorer should work fine as well (usually).
What Browser are you using? I use IE7 with no issues at all. There are known issues with Google Chrome. Most of the staff at Avsim use Firefox - again with no problems.Some files are indeed still misssing but there are thousands that are available for download.The file you mentioned - dlmn125.zip - downloaded just fine for me.
Opa, thanks for stepping in to help.