Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

Graphic Card type for Intel Pentium E7500, Intel Ram 2Gb

Guest melf12

I'm still using Fs9 with and I'm about to Upgrade my PC starting with Windows 7 32 bit.The basis for the upgrade is an Intel Pentium E7500 Dual2core CPU 800mhz. I'm 'stuck' at the moment wondering which Graphic Card to use; Nvidia or ATI and type. Any help would be appreciated. If you need any more info re the upgrade let me know.Ken

Guest melf12
Ive had more bad experiences with ATi over nVidia, had 4 of each and not one nVidia card has slightly failed on me.
Thanks Dez for your reply.I had a problem with an ATI Card a few years ago; ATI Support said it was due to the nVidia chipset I had, they refunded my money without any poblem. I have used nVidia Cards ever since. I just wondered if things had changed with the new breed of Cards we have now,Ken

I'm still using Fs9 with and I'm about to Upgrade my PC starting with Windows 7 32 bit.The basis for the upgrade is an Intel Pentium E7500 Dual2core CPU 800mhz. I'm 'stuck' at the moment wondering which Graphic Card to use; Nvidia or ATI and type. Any help would be appreciated. If you need any more info re the upgrade let me know.Ken
Hi Ken,From personal experience with an ATI 3870 (2 years ago) compared to my current Nvidia 8800GTX the former displayed a higher quality image but the latter gives significantly higher frame rates especially in cloud. If you can get a 8800GTX it remains a superb card for FS9. But I'm guessing it will only be available from a private seller. I'm not up-to-date with current cards so others can probably offer better advice.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest melf12

Thanks for all your reply's........I'm still floundering though!The best I've come up with, so far is - XFX Radeon HD 4650 XXX 1 GB?Ken