Sign in to follow this  
Guest guido85

pmdg_md11.gau fatal error

Guest guido85

Hi guys my name is Guido. I had a problem of the topic title tonight when I'd landing at loww rwy 29. I just wanna know if that is normal and if there is a solution about this. I have all the update of the MD-11 and i use navigraph with the last airac e i use fspuipc version 3.96 whit FS9 and my system is windows xp SP3. Please help me. bye byeGuido Varano

It could be any one of a number of things, and nothing to do with the MD-11 at all...Are you using any other addons? FlyTampa LOWW, mesh, ground textures... what are your system specs?There is little to say about the problem you had without further information from you. I have used the MD-11 on FS9 into and out of LOWW a lot, though not so much recently... and I never noticed the gau error...Can you reproduce the error? Or was it just a one off?Andrew

Guest guido85

Hi andrew thanks for your reply. Yes i have a lot of addons as loww fly tampa, rex,ground environmet,ultimate terrain,active sky was running and other. My pc in not the most recently you can have at home but i have:amd 4200 dual core2 GB ramati 1950 xthundreds and hundreds of GB on my hard disk ;)a good mother boardecc..It has been the first time i've had that problem. i was landing at loww online with ivao and suddenly the crash. I was going to cry.... :( That's all. The only way for reproduce the error is remake flight i think!!Thanks for your help andrew. bye byeGuido Varano

You would need to refly with the same parameters, ie IVAO...A new version of IVAP is out I saw recently...If it keeps happening, then you have a problem that will need solving... if you cannot reproduce it, it is probably just a one off because a procedure or disk write or something failed maybe...I would do a disk check of the drive on which FS is installed... and maybe a defrag if all is okay. If chkdsk finds errors, you might be able to repair them with chkdsk /FGood luck with seeing if the problem is reproducible...Andrew

Guest guido85

Hi andrew. I refly with the same parameters and it has been all ok!!! I don't know what is happening last night. For now it's all ok.Thank you for your interest. Bye byeGuido Varano