Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

AT LAST! FS2004 IS HERE

I just have to show of a bit! OK?Here it is waiting to be installed!http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/24963.jpgAnd here's the first look! By the way. It seems they've chosen Tacoma as the default airport.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/24964.jpgWill probably post some more in the screenshots forum. If I'm not to busy getting to know FS2k4. ;-)Cheers,

where where where do u live its not out here yet!

Hmmm, let's check his logo...... SVA ... Scandinavian VA .....My guess he lives somewhere in Scandinavia ;)(In Sweden to be exact)

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Its out in Sweden.. Yuppin Yimminey!

How the heck is it out in Sweden and not even out in the country where it was made?

FS Nordic reports - http://www.fsnordic.net/ :"Breaking News: FS2004 arrives in Sweden 22.07.03 / 14:20 - TH The Swedish software retailer Software Express has received their copies of Microsoft's new flight simulator FS2004 - A Century of Flight. Their shop can be found in Stockholm but the simulator can also be sent out to customers by regular mail, also to other countries then Sweden according to forum user Krister Lind

Guest KenG

That's just wrong. That's so unfair. Why does Sweden get it before the US. The world revolves around us? I'm just gonna go cry. :-( ;(

Quote from KenG: "That's just wrong. That's so unfair. Why does Sweden get it before the US. The world revolves around us?"What a RIDICULOUSLY arrogant statement.NO, the world does NOT revolve around you.

Guest CargoMun

Only fair 'we' get a bit of the sunshine :D :DThink I better order it as well from sweden - my new favorite country ;)Oh heck I could drive over there its so close. Anybody know if its available in Malm

"Quote from KenG: "That's just wrong. That's so unfair. Whydoes Sweden get it before the US. The world revolves aroundus?"What a RIDICULOUSLY arrogant statement.NO, the world does NOT revolve around you."Being an American, I would have to agree......THAT IS "a RIDICULOUSLY arrogant statement".Hopefully he was just kidding! LOLCongrats Mats!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Congrats to the Swedes, beat us to the punch...I recollect well back a couple of years ago when the rest of the world got to wait a month after we in the US got our copies...must be payback...Best Buy still saying the 29th, gotta check Babbages...Soon enough...soon enough...DaveKCOS

Ummm, I think he was only kidding.

>Quote from KenG: "That's just wrong. That's so unfair. Why>does Sweden get it before the US. The world revolves around>us?">>What a RIDICULOUSLY arrogant statement.>>NO, the world does NOT revolve around you.Um, I think that was supposed to be a joke. KP