Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunbear

Throttle quadrant

Guest sunbear

Does anyone have the VR Aircraft Throttle Quadrant from VR Aircraft Company? ALso, Do you know who else would make a premium throttle quadrant like the one listed by VR Aircraft Company for comparison.jack

Guest sunbear

Since I have gotten 'zero' replies to some of my posts in the Home Cockpit builders forum, I thought I'd give you a heads-up on a throttle quadrant that would probably fit your home cockpits better than the plastic CH & Saitek models that are unrealistic in design and performance. The throttle quad is at the following website and MAY be of interest to builders who want a touch more realsim than the product manufacturer's previously mentioned. The site is: http://www.revolution-simproducts.com/I don't think anyone has purchased this one, but if you did, please submit your comments.Regards,jack

Since I have gotten 'zero' replies to some of my posts in the Home Cockpit builders forum, I thought I'd give you a heads-up on a throttle quadrant that would probably fit your home cockpits better than the plastic CH & Saitek models that are unrealistic in design and performance. The throttle quad is at the following website and MAY be of interest to builders who want a touch more realsim than the product manufacturer's previously mentioned. The site is: http://www.revolution-simproducts.com/I don't think anyone has purchased this one, but if you did, please submit your comments.Regards,jack
I don't like the idea of having to pay just to see a demo video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vololiberista

Guest sunbear

Whoaaa....I didn't see that charge for the video. Not nice....if your trying to drum up business, that's one way to un-succeed in your business. jack

Guest comaximus

You dont have to charge to see video. Nonsence.Anyway. I got my revolution TQ last week, and it's outstanding. Second tonone quality, the best on the market.02082010005.jpgrealy looks good in the sim

I have one as well. Best TQ out there on the market right now. Eren and his team have excellent service and produce a detailed, Quality product second to none. Its not cheap, but its built well and feels awesome. For those in the states, be prepared for the UPS shipping shock! Eren is working on a kit for of the throttle to save on that, or so goes the rumor :)

I have sent several emails to Bill Atwell at VRAircraft inquiring about the size of the twin jet TQ but have not received any replies. Does anyone know if they are still in business. Their TQs look very well made (steel and aluminum) and reasonably priced ($865 for the twin jet model).SunbearThe Revolution TQ is way outside my price range. I'm looking for something under $1000.Alan

hey Jack,I bought one of these 767 throttle quadrants from VR last year.It's a good solid unit, very professionally made and they are really nice people to deal with.Unfortunately for them, their website needs a good overhaul as the products are very poorly represented.I've converted mine to a 737 quadrant via a full redesign including new reversing handles, new 737 style buttons and knobs and a set of functional trim wheels mounted on either side of the quadrant.It's coming up a real treat, but after the dollars I've spent, i probably should have bought a revolution quadrant and been done with it.Frank Cooper