Sign in to follow this  
sameermankame8960

Clearing Discontinuity

Hi there.Can anybody help me with Clearing Discontinuity on Flight Plan page on PSS Boeing 777.When i tried to clear the discontinuity by deleting the empty boxes it says "INVALID DELETE"and can somebody help me with resetting the CDU for "TURAROUND" flight because i tried to delete the departure and destination airport on "RTE" page just my like PMDG 747-400 it says "INVALID DELETE"SP1 and SP2 are installedPlease help me with this issues ASAP .I am not able to fly this magnificent bird.samman6707

Hi there.Can anybody help me with Clearing Discontinuity on Flight Plan page on PSS Boeing 777.When i tried to clear the discontinuity by deleting the empty boxes it says "INVALID DELETE"and can somebody help me with resetting the CDU for "TURAROUND" flight because i tried to delete the departure and destination airport on "RTE" page just my like PMDG 747-400 it says "INVALID DELETE"SP1 and SP2 are installedPlease help me with this issues ASAP .I am not able to fly this magnificent bird.samman6707
To clear the discontinuity just select the waypoint after the discontinuity with the LSK and then put it in the boxes.... I'm not sure about the Turnaround setup, but you might try turning the FD off and on again.DJ

To clear the discontinuity just select the waypoint after the discontinuity with the LSK and then put it in the boxes.... I'm not sure about the Turnaround setup, but you might try turning the FD off and on again.DJ
Hi there.Thank You Very Much.I was able to clear the discontinuity and the CDU resets after landing.But can you help me in this issue aswell, because i cannot dissconnect th AutoPilot with the default "Z" button or neither with the assigned button on the Joystick .I always take control of the aircraft during approach.But only way to dissconnect with the disconnect bar on the FCUOnly this thing is leftThe bird is really enjoyable to flysamman6707

Hi there.Thank You Very Much.I was able to clear the discontinuity and the CDU resets after landing.But can you help me in this issue aswell, because i cannot dissconnect th AutoPilot with the default "Z" button or neither with the assigned button on the Joystick .I always take control of the aircraft during approach.But only way to dissconnect with the disconnect bar on the FCUOnly this thing is leftThe bird is really enjoyable to flysamman6707
I'm glad your problems were solved... I don't know about disconnecting the AP via a keypress - the plane doesn't use the default AP and it may not recognize the buttons. In the PSS\Boeing 777 subfolder of the main FS folder, there is a file called PanelConfig.dat that contains what appear to be button assignments for a couple of hundred functions but I have no idea how they correspond to the panel. It seems to me that once upon a time there was a panel cofig tool for the 777 but for whatever reason I don't have it on my system. As nearly as I can tell it wasn't distributed with the JustFlight version of the AC...DJ

On the PSS 757 (just flight and original) If you open the setup page that allows you to select ground power, ground air, andother options, there is a page that lets you modify the keys, in there under MCP/ AFDS control you should be able to find a soft autothrottle disconnect as well as a soft autopilot disconnect.I imagine that the same is true for the T7.Chris

On the PSS 757 (just flight and original) If you open the setup page that allows you to select ground power, ground air, andother options, there is a page that lets you modify the keys, in there under MCP/ AFDS control you should be able to find a soft autothrottle disconnect as well as a soft autopilot disconnect.I imagine that the same is true for the T7.Chris
Oh, duh! I never noticed that one... :( Thanks,DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.