Sign in to follow this  

Milton Shupe Dash 7

Guest pez_man

Hmmm, if I've not mistaken (which is usually the case, mind you :-) ) I've read somewhere that Milton is thinking about adding a VC and some extra goodies to it once finished with the Commander-series... Has anyone tried the Dash in FS2004? I can't find any reason for it not to work as it is now, being made in GMAX and all... (And it's really one beautiful plane! )rgrds/fredrik

thats realy good news for me!! thenxIAF Rocks!

Guest Milton

Being between projects now, I have already revisited the Dash 7 for a multitude of small adjustments. The Dynamic shine looks great on her for sure.Once my copy of ACoF is in hand, and I have time to review the new features and tools, I will update the Dash 7 and the Aero Commanders.My intent will be to release small, easy to install updates, not the full package, at least as of now.I have ready for release the Canadian Ice Reconnaissance livery with Bill Womack's textures complete with cupola and radar pods (and dynamic shine). (See screenshot forum for pic)http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=68344&page=There will also be minor FD improvements on all aircraft.Existing liveries will be useable on any changes released.I am considering a VC for the Dash 7 and have done some preparatory work in that regard. Should we do the VC, It would simply mean a model and panel folder update for those who have the Dash 7 now.Milton Shupe

Guest MadDog83

Milton-Difficult to imagine the Dash 7 project getting any better, but glad to hear you plan to update it as needed for ACOF. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!Wayne

Guest pez_man

I second that! I'm really looking forward to it!!!:-jumpy rgrds/fredrik

Does anyone know if there going to be a ACOF update for the dash 7, and maybe a second vesion with dynamic shine and feathering props, its kind of the ultimate aircraft for me...thanks for any answeraIAI

Guest crashing_pilot

yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajust what i needed to pull me over the edge:i'm buying fsacof.thanks a bunch Milton!

Guest Boone

I do hope a VC will be included. Flying this beauty in close mountain terrain will be fantastic in VC mode.The original model is one of my all time favorites. I fly her more than the PSS Dash 8!Thank you for all you amazing work.Best Regards,Boone

thats the gr8est model ever, realy, thanks milton for the stunning work you and your team have done :-beerchug IAF Rocks!

Guest cloudtops

Milton,A big vote for a Dash 7 VC update here! When my dad saw it for the first time in the sim, he about came out of his skin (it's a favorite of his). I mentioned the possibility of a VC update, and he said he would have to break down and get FS2004 really soon.The Aero Commander is my favorite, and I'm loving flying that fine lady in 2004 (one of only four freeware planes to make the jump with me from 2002). Thanks so much for your hard work and selfless contributions!Kevin

Guest Milton

Thanks for the kind words. :-)I have had about 10 ACoF hours in the Commanders and the Dash 7 and will be working on FS2004 changes this weekend, all weekend. :-)The Dash 7 has a few gauges to swap out but when Scott returns from Oshkosh, that shouldn't be a big deal.I hope to release the Commander updates in a few days. The Dash 7 should follow next weekend. These updates will be simply to adjust to 2004.The Dash 7 VC is in progress and when/if I get it done, will be released in several ilks: 1) A complete model of the Canadian Ice Recon with VC, 2) vc model and flight dynamics upgrades for all existing 2002 and 2004 users (passenger and cargo versions), and 3) a re-issue of the complete (but updated) packages for 2004, maybe with fresh liveries. ;-)The Aero Commander 520/560 twins will also get an upgraded VC model including better gauge night lighting.Milton

Oh man!! A VC update, just when you think it can't get any better, first FS9 and now this, someone pinch me!!! LOLHow you liking FS9 Milton??When you guys go payware I will still support ya, no flames here!! LOL (couldn't resist) ;-)Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest SlimDady

i tried running it in COF.. it worked fine as is..

Guest ba747heavy

Awesome, Milton! I for one am very pleased that the Dash7 will live on in FSCoF :-hahThank you sir for you and your team's amazing contributions to this hobby!

Guest Rockcliffe

So what are the other three you transferred?Blair