Sign in to follow this  

Milton Shupe Dash 7

Guest Milton

LOL Michael,I'm loving ACoF ... need to do some tweaking but it was great out-of-the-box.I have instead been flying the props off the Commanders and Dash 7 to get these babies tweaked up. :-)Sorry to disappoint you, no payware from me. "As free as it gets" LOLMilton

Guest Milton

You are quite welcome Fred. :-) Still lots of life in the Dash 7 ... she just needs freshened up a bit. Looks great with dynamic shine. :-) Doing a quality VC will be difficult due to lack of RW textures. I'll have to make do with what I have for functionality but have less eye-candy.Milton

Guest Milton

The Dash 7 requires a few gauge swaps mainly (DME and GPS), and minor tweaking to the flight dynamics for weight and balance. New cruise will be 223 knots TAS @ 10,000', also has improved ground handling and cruise AoA. Hopefully this will be available next weekend and a VC version in 4 weeks or so.Milton

Guest Calb

Mmmmmmmmmm.... love it. Between the two, I have a total of 69 Dash 7's installed -- counting the originals.Do I like the Dash 7 ? Uh, yeah, I think you could safely say that.And 'way off in the distance I think I can hear the faint sound of a Shrike Commander headed this way ??Cal

Guest Milton

LOL more than me at around 30 liveries. :-)Hopefully I'll have the Canadian Ice Recon available for the next Ice Season.The Shrike is coming along fine. Paul Saunders is taking his time with the hi-res VC and Andr