Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

Go Get Your Copy of FS2004!!!!!!!!

Hey Dave,This is what we like to do, and it is oh soo very important. I don't see that it was 100% criticle to point out that you felt that we have no lives because theres a count down to when FS2004 is released. Like it's always been said, If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. (If this turns into a horribly angry post somehow, I am sorry..... for whoever makes it that way)I am still gonna wait till Oshkosh though! Fun reading all this either way.Paul Meyer - Morris, C09status.php?id=810173&indicator=OD1&a=a.jhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...7b45404593a.jpg

I just got off the phone with babbages corperate office and my local store and also I just called my eb games in raliegh nc and all are saying that it was in fact released today the 23rd which is an early release you can go to babbages site which is www.gamestop.com and it show's it has been released :) My local stores are getting it tomarrow or the next day :) Also best buy just told me that it is in fact shipping and it should be in our store on friday :) I just wanted to post to let everybody know so that everybody has a heads up.also I wanted to say these stores online mostly likely didnt ship early just that they got wind of the early release before we did :)

"I am nearly in tears reading these posts. Dont you guys haveanything else better to worry about than number of items leftin stock, or Fedex tracking numbers, or what store or onlineretailer has the sim in stockYou guys need to get a life, a flight sim game is not thatimportant."Obviously to you it is only a game, to many others it is way more than that. I have spent 6-8 months on scenery projects and others have spent a year or more on designing an aircraft. If it wasn't important do you think we would spend that much time on it. You sound like one of the non simmers that give you the funny looks when you talk about it to them, LOL. I am as excited as the rest, but I already preordered so I am unable to participate in this FS frenzy (unfortunately!) I am either designing, checking the forums or sites to see what is new or flying on a daily basis. I work full time, have a great relationship and go out with friends quite often, so I have a life.....and FS is a big part of it!Can't wait to hear when one of you guys gets your package!! LOLRegards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Van

I hear ya Dave...lolI won't even be looking at COF until many of my add-ons will be patched or redone all together.I like many am a PIC head and until PIC is able to be used in COF, I'll keep on using FS2002 as I did with FS2000 back when everyone was eagerly awaiting FS2002's release. It was at least 3 months after FS2002's release that I finally purchased it and even then it sat on my pc for a few more months as I slowly made the transition to the new sim.For now I have tons of eye candy and arguably the most realistic airliner sim available (PIC) for MSFS, so there is absolutely no hurry for me to hop on the COF train (or plane if you prefer) :)Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

I preorded it from my local babbages, thats how I know it was released.I called to ask when I could pick my copy up and they said tommarrow when they get there shipment in :) . So I started calling around to see if it was released anywhere and I got the same thing it was released today :)

>Seems my "get a life" statement was a little blunt for some. Anyway, >I have to laugh at all the non-senseHa! I'm retired....Flt Sim IS my life!!

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

>I like many am a PIC head and until PIC is able to be used in>COF, I'll keep on using FS2002 as I did with FS2000 back when>everyone was eagerly awaiting FS2002's release. It was at>least 3 months after FS2002's release that I finally purchased>it and even then it sat on my pc for a few more months as I>slowly made the transition to the new sim.I think Wade Chafe said there would be no update to 2004, the only posibility is for them to do PIC2, which is surely going to be more than 3 months off. Once the PMDG 737 patch comes out here in the next few days, I think it's going to be a worth substitute for PIC in 2004 until they release the new one. (if they do at all, we can only hope)Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

A mere two hrs after I placed my order I

Yes -I just checked from PROVANTAGE Computer Products Super Store.This was TOO easy. They are VERY fast, send Email confirmations,and you can track your order status along the way!Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight Win32 RETAIL-BOXED CD (MSXG02J) $47.47 I paid a BUNCH for shipping though .... {:(JerryG

Guest Van

The PMDG 737 has a long way to go yet. I've been reading many of the posts and I must say it will be quite some time before I even consider purchasing it if at all. I'm not fussy on the fact TCAS wasn't included in the first release and when the 800 and 900 series comes out it will have that option, but then out comes the credit card again...nope not for me as I will only pay once and I read you will have to have the base 700 series package in order for the later edition to function.I will quite happily fly my PIC with FS2002 indefinately if need be (Wade has not ruled out a patch for FS2004 or a totally new PIC package) down the road and if I have to use both FS2002 and FS2004 for my entertainment then so be it :)Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

Well, I agree with you about using both FS2002 and 2004 I will keep FS2002 on my HD for some time to come due to the lack of some a/c carrying over to 2004.FS2002 is a nice product and light years beyond what we all suffered through with FS2000 so I say it

Says 950 now, as do some of the other merchants. Must use the same distributor.I don't think you'll keep FS2002 around too long.. however, there are reports of older aircraft not working properly. Should be a fun couple of months!! :D

hi,Still no tracking number for me :-( I called and they said it shipped but the tracking number wont be provided till tommorow.AndrewPS. Ordered yesterday evening.